Deleted

Question Character Transfer Error

Hey guys

I have been trying to transfer my character using paypal but everytime I get an error message at the end of the procces, but it doesn't say what the problem is. Does anyone know what could be causing the problem?

Ps. I am using friends paypal account because I don't have a visa/mastercard. Could this be the problem?
    I don't have any mail in the mailbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't say for certain, but I've paid for things for other people's accounts using my own funds, so I don't think that is it. Are you sure he's got the money? Sure that his account is up to date (address is correct, credit card isn't expired), that sort of thing?

Best bet is to just go spend cash for a vanilla visa gift card and use it like a credit card. I've never had a good experience with PayPal and was glad when I finally got a Capital One card.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I can't say for certain, but I've paid for things for other people's accounts using my own funds, so I don't think that is it. Are you sure he's got the money? Sure that his account is up to date (address is correct, credit card isn't expired), that sort of thing?
    He used his paypal just earlier today and it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomercyBeastmaster View Post
    Best bet is to just go spend cash for a vanilla visa gift card and use it like a credit card. I've never had a good experience with PayPal and was glad when I finally got a Capital One card.
    Don't think I can get that in EU

Quote Originally Posted by Whist View Post
    He used his paypal just earlier today and it worked fine. Don't think I can get that in EU
    http://www.visaeurope.com/en/cardhol...ift_cards.aspx

Here is a link to the Europe visa prepaid gift cards. They work just like a credit card and Blizz accepts them for goods and services.