Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    I don't really understand why people are so bitter of something so small like WoW's anniversary?

It's not like you're a married couple and they just missed your first anniversary, or got you the same thing as last year.

BACK IN MY DAY, WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A REP BOOSTING ITEM. OR A FEAT OF STRENGTH. OR A YOUTUBE VIDEO.

And you know what. WE LIKED IT.
    we got a pet

Quote Originally Posted by Phishbowlz View Post
    THANK YOU! This seriously had to made in one sitting. How can I tell? Nobody would have picked CHESS EVENT to represent Kara if they thought about it.
    It also makes me a little sad they went through half of the ICC bosses but didn't even show Algalon in Uld
    Chess event was awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

I like the video.

What's this thread for again?

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    we got a pet
    We did? What was it? Can't even remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

this is an awesome video! The only bad part was when they showed Cataclysm...i cringed....but they only showed it very briefly compared to the other expacs.

for those QQ'ing about not getting an in-game pet or some other BS for the 8th year thing....get over it. You sound like a winey little kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    We did? What was it? Can't even remember.
    Baby blizzard bear and Onyxian Whelpling from 4th and 5th anniversary.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

we got a pet
    You didn't always get a pet. They didn't recognize anniversaries in-game until something like the 4th anniversary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Franksredhot View Post
    I like the video.

What's this thread for again?
    I did too.

This thread is for crybabies who wanted free crap on someone else's birthday.

[c'mon be nice. That's not necessary. -Tziva]
    Last edited by Tziva; 2012-11-19 at 08:16 PM.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

I'm not sure that I consider a video spliced together from cutscenes with the wow theme behind it either an apology or that great an anniversary gift. Just meh really.

THANK YOU! This seriously had to made in one sitting. How can I tell? Nobody would have picked CHESS EVENT to represent Kara if they thought about it.
    It also makes me a little sad they went through half of the ICC bosses but didn't even show Algalon in Uld
    People remember the Chess Event, so it's cameo in the video brings back memories of the entire instance. Your conclusion is completely baseless.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kojinshugi View Post
    I did too.

This thread is for crybabies who wanted free crap on someone else's birthday.
    I Lol'd, so true

we got a pet
    Oh, really? Damn, I must have forgotten what the pet was in 2005, 2006 and 2007.

While it is true that in your day, there was a pet, in my day there wasn't. We were just fine back then, you should be just fine now.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not pissed off with Blizz for not giving me another pet/tabard/cool toy for the 8th anniversary, but i AM pissed that they didn't spend 5 minutes to update the in-game mail. Yeah it's only a small thank you, but that is diminished simply because it wasn't updated.

Remember people, 'it's the small things that matter most'

Boring video.... already seen it all before.

Pater! In manus tuas committo spiritum meum!

not enough. They should re-send the letter this time not with a fucking copy pate of 2011 and include a mount or a REALLY good companion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post
    I'm not pissed off with Blizz for not giving me another pet/tabard/cool toy for the 8th anniversary, but i AM pissed that they didn't spend 5 minutes to update the in-game mail. Yeah it's only a small thank you, but that is diminished simply because it wasn't updated.

Remember people, 'it's the small things that matter most'
    People will always find something to complain about.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

I would have picked chess as well definitely one of the most memorable to me. Only other one that I would have shown from Kara was Opera.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    You "liked" it because you didn't know better. If you knew it was either that or FoS + Pet you would cry for it.

Actually I deleted the pets. I have 0 pets in my collection because it was something I did not care about back then. If I thought they would add a pet battle system I may have kept them. But I like my Cata CE , MoP CE, and my SC2 CE edition pets as my only pet team. Since those are the only three I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    You "liked" it because you didn't know better. If you knew it was either that or FoS + Pet you would cry for it.
    You cry for it because you dont know better. You really think they're going to give a FoS and pet EVERY year? Doesn't that completely defeat the prestige of at least the FoS?