Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

"Apology" for 8 Year Anniversary

It seems Blizz wanted to somehow make up for the mistake they did with anniversary letter, so instead of making an official statement they just released an extra YouTube video:

What do you guys think?

Dat Nostalgia.

I used "" for a reason guys. Comment on the video, not on my topic name.4

For the sad trolls who keep saying the video is not related to the mixed up letter, here's a blue for you:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...ary-seriously/
    Last edited by Azurenys; 2012-11-19 at 08:34 PM.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

10+ Year Old Account
    Apology? They couldn't make a video because they wanted? so this has to be an apology? huh? rofl....

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where are you getting apology from?

Deleted
    Yeah they totally needed to apologize for that unforgivable mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really don't think the vid is an apology ..I mean blizz apparently takes all weekends and holidays off so it was uploaded after the weekend eventhough the anniversary was started on Saturday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    This is what im trying to figure out.

WoW that had to take so much effort to make, one less boss next patch because of all the resources that had to be put in into making of this masterpiece...

I like the video; kind of cool to see all the expansions in order.

I don't really understand why people are so bitter of something so small like WoW's anniversary?

It's not like you're a married couple and they just missed your first anniversary, or got you the same thing as last year.

BACK IN MY DAY, WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A REP BOOSTING ITEM. OR A FEAT OF STRENGTH. OR A YOUTUBE VIDEO.

And you know what. WE LIKED IT.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Nowhere;P

Just because they should apologize for that copy-paste letter doesn't mean the video is
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

I honestly have no idea where you're trying to go with this. I don't see any corrolation between the letter and the movie at all.

I didn't need an apology for that stupid thing, but this is fine with me. some good vibes

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    I don't really understand why people are so bitter of something so small like WoW's anniversary?

It's not like you're a married couple and they just missed your first anniversary, or got you the same thing as last year.

BACK IN MY DAY, WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A REP BOOSTING ITEM. OR A FEAT OF STRENGTH. OR A YOUTUBE VIDEO.

You "liked" it because you didn't know better. If you knew it was either that or FoS + Pet you would cry for it.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Back in my day, we got a pet and and a letter that was not copy-paste....

If course people liked that

(the rep boosting item is useless for all MoP reputations except black prince and horde/alliance pandas)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account

90% of the WoW comunity are bitter about the smallest shit. Sad but true

Deleted
    Hoping they'll recycle this vid, rather than the letter next year

10+ Year Old Account
    That was simple BEAUTIFUL! So many memories of the days when i would dream about WoW because i was so fucking hooked, the days when i would skip school just so i can play WoW, the days when i would say fuck masterbating.. im playing wow instead! Ah yes t'was an awesome time!
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    WoW that had to take so much effort to make, one less boss next patch because of all the resources that had to be put in into making of this masterpiece...
    THANK YOU! This seriously had to made in one sitting. How can I tell? Nobody would have picked CHESS EVENT to represent Kara if they thought about it.
    It also makes me a little sad they went through half of the ICC bosses but didn't even show Algalon in Uld

10+ Year Old Account
    i liked the video..kinda sad you can summarise what i have been doing for the past 8 years in 3min :S

Didn't you get a pet ? >,>