Poll: Are you interested in the Battle.net World Championship?

Deleted

Are you interested in the Battle.net World Championship?

Just curious. I was wondering how many people follow the event, so this is just a simple Yes/No poll.

Deleted
    I watched it a lil bit. It was way too late for me (3-4 in the night) I would have loved to see the SC2 games live but oh well

I watched a little, but since it was going in the wee hours of the morning + being in china i had little to no interest in it

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally could not care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    same here to be honest

I'm with this guy.

Deleted
    I didn't watch it. I'm not that much into StarCraft and I don't think that WoW is a fun to watch "E-Sport". I prefer watching BlizzCon.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be really honest, i don't even know if it involves pve or pvp...

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 09:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    I didn't watch it. I'm not that much into StarCraft and I don't think that WoW is a fun to watch "E-Sport". I prefer watching BlizzCon.
    There you go, i didn't even know it was extra-wow related too xD

Not the wow one, it bores me to death and the top 3 winning comps made me smile. Sc2 was a lot more exciting except the grand finals.

I watched it for the Starcraft. All you needed for the WoW tourney was to be running MLS, and that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

It was good, but I have a feeling infested terrans won't create a wall when they're spawned for much longer...

15+ Year Old Account
    i loved it but the audio issues and the disconnects were very annoying but over all pretty good i would had love to have more teams involved but i was pretty good

Nah, bliz bet the farm and lost when it comes to e-sports. I have absolutely no idea why sc2 got so much support . . . the game added what, 4 new units?

Didn't watch the wow related stuff and the production quality was ridiculously shitty but well still watched more or less the sc2 part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched the SC2 stuff not bad but it wasn't 720p quality that's for sure, and WoW was absolutely rubbish the challenge mode PoV was garbage and the PvP had bad commentators and the breaks between matches was ridiculous long.
    The funny thing is LoL had a medicore tournament going on as well and it had way more viewers.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I live in Sweden and couldn't wath the event live. Would have liked to catch some of the SC2 action.

I never watch WoW arena because that is a joke compared to the e-sport status and watchability of SC2.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, PvP have NEVER been my focus of StarCraft.
    I played SC1 a little bit against a friend, but SC2 have ben strictly PvE game for me.
    Naturally, this means that watching others play PvP is an utter waste of time..

Same goes for WoW arenas.. They are for people who are afraid of hitting a mob with 100+ million health, and extremely boring..