Page 1 of 3
LastLast

This is how I would fix shockwave.(PvP)

1 second casting time.
    While moving

almost with all other CC aswell(from other class).
    Sick of instant CC.
    Last edited by gaz770; 2012-11-19 at 05:26 AM.

No. Don't ruin my class because of PvP.

Sincerely, a PvE:er.

Don't make pvp imbalanced because PVE

sincerely a PvPer

oh wait
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    No. Don't ruin my class because of PvP.

Sincerely, a PvE:er.
    It wouldn't have any impact on pve. 1 second GCD even if its instant.

OT: Shockwave already has latency issues. Combine those with this and it would be useless outside of stunning someone already CC'ed.

Also, Shockwave is not an issue at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or just increase the cooldown because right now it's pretty retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by scadouche View Post
    It wouldn't have any impact on pve. 1 second GCD even if its instant.

OT: Shockwave already has latency issues. Combine those with this and it would be useless outside of stunning someone already CC'ed.
    Depends, for pure damage no it doesn't really matter, but even in PvE the stun can matter.

they need to make it 30 sec cd and remove the dmg of it

it's retarded an aoe stun 20 sec cd that does a lot of dmg (cuz pve)
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Depends, for pure damage no it doesn't really matter, but even in PvE the stun can matter.
    There are other classes who would take a talent to stun something in PvE and not lose damage rather than a warrior who would lose Damage (Dragon Roar). So not really.

TFB nurfed

Now you start on shockwave? I'm not saying nurfs were not needed but really it does not need a cast time. There is plenty of instant CC in the game now. Like it or not I dout it is going to change any time soon.

Mages POM poly/ROF
    Rogues kindney/CS/gouge
    Druids instant clone just to name a few.

And before you start lol warr lol I play Spriest or DK more often then any other class.

Quote Originally Posted by scadouche View Post
    There are other classes who would take a talent to stun something in PvE and not lose damage rather than a warrior who would lose Damage (Dragon Roar). So not really.
    Sorry for loving Shockwave for challenge modes then (Fury Warrior).

that's why it's insanely op because of pve -_-
    - Ronald Koeman.

Sorry for loving Shockwave for challenge modes then (Fury Warrior).
    You can predict things much easier in PvE.

10+ Year Old Account
    shock wave is fine-l2p.warriors are getting nerfed many times over next patch,a 20 sec stun is not op'ed at all.a talent that some not all warriors take,and its a warriors only stun-and you people are crying for it to be nerfed,lmfao.warriors are going to need shockwave more then ever-Herioc throw is gone, having a stun to slow down ranged is almost a must.

is there anything warriors got in mop that you guys dont want nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by warpath2k View Post
    TFB nurfed

Now you start on shockwave? I'm not saying nurfs were not needed but really it does not need a cast time. There is plenty of instant CC in the game now. Like it or not I dout it is going to change any time soon.

Mages POM poly/ROF
    Rogues kindney/CS/gouge
    Druids instant clone just to name a few.

And before you start lol warr lol I play Spriest or DK more often then any other class.
    but no one said that.. shockwave is a aoe stu n 4 sec 20 sec cd that does a lot of dmg
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    shock wave is fine-l2p.warriors are getting nerfed many times over next patch,a 20 sec stun is not op'ed at all.a talent that some not all warriors take,and its a warriors only stun-and you people are crying for it to be nerfed,lmfao.warriors are going to need shockwave more then ever-Herioc throw is gone, having a stun to slow down ranged is almost a must.

is there anything warriors got in mop that you guys dont want nerfed?
    LOL.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2012-11-16 at 06:34 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    but no one said that.. shockwave is a aoe stu n 4 sec 20 sec cd that does a lot of dmg

LOL.
    At this point, you are attempting to troll. Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post

LOL.
    An AOE stun yes that rarely ever hits a whole team, if it does and you all die in it then I would really suggest your team did something hugely wrong in order to end up in that situation. More often then not I have seen warriors use their fear as more of a control mechanic and just Swave to try and set something up.

Because you die in it and it might hit YOU hard does not mean it needs a nerf in anyway.

EDIT- Also agree with the guy above.

Prot gets Shockwave, Arms/Fury get old Throwdown (40sec, single target, 5sec duration stun). Fixed.

good point for latency, and for people who saying shockwave is fine, l2p another class, holy.
    for the option increase the cooldown, I feel its not the right thing to do.

Warrior need more skillscap and less macroish skills.
    Last edited by gaz770; 2012-11-16 at 06:47 PM.

AOE != Cone. People don't seem to understand that.

It's not true AOE, while it can stun multiple people if people are stupid enough to stack up in less than 4 yards. Some players are smart enough and can lag-dodge (avoid) it completely. How you ask? Just hug/run through the warrior! Cone starts very small in front of the warrior so you can try strafe around him something like 1 yard away, if you're blessed with lag, it can make him miss the shockwave completely. Very clumsy "AOE stun" imho compared to real aoe stuns from other classes with only yard radius limit, although warrior can always force the hit with charge.

Actually, yes it would have an impact on pve.

You cannot dodge/parry/block while casting spells, effectively making this a useless talent for Prot.
    Let's not forgot spell pushback which would effectively make it a longer cast time for pve Prot Warriors.
    Last edited by LordSpaztic; 2012-11-16 at 07:23 PM.