Poll: Who do you support?

10+ Year Old Account

Oceanic players: who do you support in world first races?

I'm always torn when world firsts are brought up.

On the one hand, my server is grouped with American ones.
    But on the other hand, my country was founded by Europeans.

What about you?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    Oceanic realm, although I'm Canadian. I support specific guilds, I don't care about the US or EU tag next to the server.

10+ Year Old Account
    poll seems a little biased. just sayin.

I don't really support anything specific, I just tend to go with whichever EU guild is #1 at the time to annoy the US people. Though I love watching Blood Legion. So I'm not really biased, I just like to have fun with people.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of them i enjoy the kill videos but thats it
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I just hope that no-name guilds like Arctica (yes while technically server firsts and quite high in the ranking still.. who has really heard of them?) Take world firsts by besting the others in the struggle for end bosses.

In the end, I will always support Blood Legion and vodka, but I won't lie I did like watching Paragon and Ensidia back in the gay garnish some of their world firsts.. I really just like the nerd screams, it's what makes it all worth while.

Edit - Voted for " 'murrica' " but I feel like the poll options should be corrected to their correct spellings.. It just supports the EU / US hate issues that troubles most of these types of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    I'm always torn when world firsts are brought up.

On the one hand, my server is grouped with American ones.
    But on the other hand, my country was founded by Europeans.

What about you?
    I don't really care at all about world firsts, but I'd prefer to see US get them, also didn't want EU to win bnet wc.

I'm pretty sure America was founded by Europeans too, so I dont understand motherland thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    I don't really care at all about world firsts, but I'd prefer to see US get them, also didn't want EU to win bnet wc.

I'm pretty sure America was founded by Europeans too, so I dont understand motherland thing.
    Yeah, but they fought to disassociate themselves with Europe or whatever happened there, idk I haven't played AC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    Edit - Voted for " 'murrica' " but I feel like the poll options should be corrected to their correct spellings.. It just supports the EU / US hate issues that troubles most of these types of threads.
    I would if I could.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2012-11-20 at 01:41 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

I'm a bit of a fan of Paragon, Vodka and Crimson Blade.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always backed Paragon (prior to their join with DREAM) and I back DREAM Paragon now.
    I also have always backed Method.

So more or less I back Europe.
    Had some trouble with some certain high US guilds in the past by rolling on their servers without knowing who they are.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?