Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I am the friend who sucks. :P

Only problem is I don't have any friends who play LoL ...

So, I guess I just suck.

I have some friend who are... not great. I'm not exactly fantastic either, but when I play with friends, I always play normals and just try not to stress about it.

Normals, of course, they're not 0/20 bad either so I don't worry about that. Rankeds though, never definitely prefer solo or duo with good friend.
    And it's all about fun in normals so, not a problem.

Deleted
    My friends convinced me to start playing League about 1,5 year ago. Their skill level hasn't really shifted all though I've become a lot better and its annoying from time to time. They arent trying to get better, they are doing the same mistakes almost every single game and doesnt realize what they are doing wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simish View Post
    My friends convinced me to start playing League about 1,5 year ago. Their skill level hasn't really shifted all though I've become a lot better and its annoying from time to time. They arent trying to get better, they are doing the same mistakes almost every single game and doesnt realize what they are doing wrong.
    You could tell em what they are doing wrong kindly. If they dont wanna get any better because they dont care you have to suck it up i guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    You could tell em what they are doing wrong kindly. If they dont wanna get any better because they dont care you have to suck it up i guess.
    I've mentioned it repeatedly and keep doing so whenever I see them doing it, but some people are just to casual to bother

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I first started to understand my class and started doing some good dps (WoW) I started to see how crappy my other guild mates where, I stayed in the guild for a bit but then switched guild and never talked to them again

Quote Originally Posted by timtim89 View Post
    When I first started to understand my class and started doing some good dps (WoW) I started to see how crappy my other guild mates where, I stayed in the guild for a bit but then switched guild and never talked to them again
    You sound like a nice guy...

On the opposite side, we have a friend who is higher rank / elo than us, and we actually don't always like playing with him: he has a tendancy to be great fun when winning, but a nightmarish moaner and blamer when losing... the funny part is it's him who asks us for games, never the other way round xD

I like the guy, but his moodiness when losing drives the rest of our group crazy at times, one guy refuses to play with him now
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-11-24 at 10:23 AM.

We are 4 people

A : Sucks at LoL, doesnt play it, doesnt bother to learn because he doesnt like, when asked to play he will answer "no, dont like, and i suck at LoL" ( thats me ^_^)
    B: Sucks a bit at LoL, only plays it with C & D because its nice to play together, knows that he sucks
    C: Thinks he's a pretty awesome supporter for D, likes to play with B because its fun to play together, would like to play with A but doesent bother to ask ;-)
    D: Plays a lot and is good at the game. Likes to play with C because it works "okey" and is fun but thinks C would be a better supporter if he wouldnt steal kills all the time, likes to play with B for a nice time
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

I'm actually one of those friends that suck. I play with a team with 4 people who play very well and the only reason I'm there at all is because I'm a friend, my LoL skills are average at best. I'm attempting to get better but it's a slow process.

I'm getting fairly decent as Shyvana but mostly I'll get stuck as Leona in bottom lane and hitting those zenith blades is something I'm still getting the hang of.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesker View Post
    I'm actually one of those friends that suck. I play with a team with 4 people who play very well and the only reason I'm there at all is because I'm a friend, my LoL skills are average at best. I'm attempting to get better but it's a slow process.

I'm getting fairly decent as Shyvana but mostly I'll get stuck as Leona in bottom lane and hitting those zenith blades is something I'm still getting the hang of.
    Tip: Start boots vs melee support

If you are one of those friends that suck, just keep doing games, you will probably absorb a lot of knowledge if you're observant in your games. Not to mention you're bound to get those games where you're forced to go to a lane you're not experienced with.

The best way to get better is to learn and to experience. Failing is part of that, no one is perfect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    Tip: Start boots vs melee support
    I'd always start boots with melee supporters or if the enemy got a blitzcrank or maybe a leona.
    Personally i start boots with every supporter even though it can be a risk at times.

Deleted
    Recently yes. Well, he's a friend of a friend. I kinda feel bad for him though as they've started raging at him pretty hard lately :/ It's not gonna help him get better.

Deleted
    The worst thing is that some people don't want to improve. It's ok if you don't have time or you don't care, but it's retard when some people are bad players and the rage/flame other for bad games, when the have fed the enemy ADC the whole game

Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    but it's retard when some people are bad players and the rage/flame other for bad games, when the have fed...
    *holds in an enormous giggle*

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing about me and Duo queue... I would rather go solo than play with a real life friend. It gets me nervous with the fact that I don't want to fuck up in front of him, That's why I play carry junglers such as Shaco and Nocturne. I don't need a friend that sucks, I have 4 others that could potentially suck.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ya I do sometimes. But not always.
    That was a really vague answer. It really comes down to how I am feeling on a given day.
    Can't say I'm suprised you haven't played with me since that last game we played... like half a year ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    *holds in an enormous giggle*
    *retarded?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I'd play normals, but never ranked. Part of the reason is I don't want my ELO to suffer, the other is I don't want them to get stomped by people above their ELO.
    Basically this..until they improve.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.