Thread: Account Info

Account Info

So I haven't played since earlier this year and I forgot my password. Tried resetting it but apparently I forgot my Secret Question Answers too, or I spelled them in a way I forgot (I think it's the latter). Am I screwed or is there a chance to get my account back?

I had the same problem. I called them and had everything reset within 20 mins (that includes the time I was on hold).
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5 GHz | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series | EVGA GTX 780SC with ACX cooler| Crucial M4 128GB | Samsung 840 256GB| Western Digital Caviar Blue 500 GB |Western Digital 1 TB Black | CM Hyper 212 Evo (with a push/pull config) | Fractal Design Arc Midi | SeaSonic S12II 620 Bronze | Corsair K60 | Razor Naga |JVC HARX900 | BenQ RL2455 | Samsung Syncmaster S24B300

Ok I'll do that tomorrow then, thanks.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the future you should really always choose security questions you'll remember the answer to... They are supposed to be things you would not forget. O_o

First school you attended. First pet's name. Mom's maiden name. Childhood best friend's name. I don't understand how one forgets these things, they are kind of ingrained in your memory, no?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I actually try to find problems with my account just to ring trion, it still baffles me how good they are, and im a sad sad person