Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Really hope this race extends to another lockout. I want to see some crazy hard boss brickwall everyone for a week.

My Prediction - Method, Vodka, Blood Legion

Paragon all alone for 10m.

Deleted
    I.m hoping that for 25man, Stars will win. Just cause asian and cause they get content last. Would be cool! :P
    For 10man there will ofc be DREAM Paragon.

I also hope there wont be a million threads claiming that 10/25man is harder/easier.
    In my opinion there are 2 races. Thats my opinion and i am entitled to have one, just like you are. Doesn't mean any of us are right or wrong.

I wish Blizz would simply introduce separate achieves for 10 and 25.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    As it stands now, BL is the best guild in the world.
    u made my day. lol

I put on a shirt and tie so i could make this post in the official thread.

I am now all panicked and cant think straight.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    As it stands now, BL is the best guild in the world.
    By what measure?

I'm hoping we see a return on Envy, haven't seen too much of them up in the world first area this tier, I hope they've just been biding their time.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    By what measure?

I'm hoping we see a return on Envy, haven't seen too much of them up in the world first area this tier, I hope they've just been biding their time.
    If he's going by fewest pulls on empress. But that's a shitty measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well there is no 25man race and 10man race, there's just the race.
    There is so definatly a 10man race and a 25man race. You must be a 10man raider ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    If he's going by fewest pulls on empress. But that's a shitty measure.
    Hows that a shitty measure? Compared to vodka or method empress kill video it was a clear kill on their 85th try and not a raid wipe and a lucky paladin bubble/shaman ankh res which saved their day.

I really hope these bosses are going to be tuned enough so paragon and etc don't clear in a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    I really hope these bosses are going to be tuned enough so paragon and etc don't clear in a week.
    Which means that rest of playerbase is going to spend weeks (if not months) on it until raidzone buffs kick in. Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Which means that rest of playerbase is going to spend weeks (if not months) on it until raidzone buffs kick in. Okay.
    What's wrong with that? We're talking about heroic content here. There's plenty of other stuff to do until the zonewide buff kicks in. To begin with, there's 12 other heroic raid bosses that the vast majority of players haven't finished yet. Then you've got all the non-raiding stuff too. Nothing wrong with tuning the final four bosses of a 16 boss tier to be extremely difficult and then nerfing them later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I could be wrong, but haven't the previous tiers usually taken more than a week on Heroics?

Edit: Double checked wowprogress, 1st Madness kill was 12 days into heroics, the 2nd was 16 days. First Rag kill was 13 days, the 2nd was 20. The first 13/13 T11 clear was 40 days, the second was 45.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2012-11-20 at 12:50 PM.

I have a feeling that Blood Legion will get this one again. They're on a run atm.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I could be wrong, but haven't the previous tiers usually taken more than a week on Heroics?

Edit: Double checked wowprogress, 1st Madness kill was 12 days into heroics, the 2nd was 16 days. First Rag kill was 13 days, the 2nd was 20. The first 13/13 T11 clear was 40 days, the second was 45.
    You are forgeting that for T13 and T12 ppl went in fully decked in heroic gear from previous tiers which made it easier by default. You should compare this tier with T11, which was not (sort of) gated like this one.

I'm hoping it takes a month or two before the last boss is downed. I'm hoping it takes more than 24 hours for PotE easymode to be downed, actually.

It will be interesting to see if PotE hardmode is a decent wall. How soon will various guilds kill it in normal order and move on to the other bosses? When will they make that decision? Will anyone skip working on hardmode PotE entirely this week and just focus on getting the first Sha kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    I'm hoping it takes a month or two before the last boss is downed. I'm hoping it takes more than 24 hours for PotE easymode to be downed, actually.

It will be interesting to see if PotE hardmode is a decent wall. How soon will various guilds kill it in normal order and move on to the other bosses? When will they make that decision? Will anyone skip working on hardmode PotE entirely this week and just focus on getting the first Sha kill?
    It's reasonable to presume that you will need all 3 previous bosses killed on heroic before engaging Sha of Fear.

It's reasonable to presume that you will need all 3 previous bosses killed on heroic before engaging Sha of Fear, yes, but there's an extra wrinkle in the Protectors of the Endless encounter where the order that you kill the bosses matters.

I'm wondering whether/when the big name guilds will try to do the hardmode PotE this week at all, or whether they'll do the easier kill order first so that they can work on the next three encounters. Is the heroic hardmode so hard that it'll be a stopper?

Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Really hope this race extends to another lockout. I want to see some crazy hard boss brickwall everyone for a week.

My Prediction - Method, Vodka, Blood Legion

Paragon all alone for 10m.
    Doubt it. I heard this raid was planned to be release with HoF.

You guys are silly. If it's killable and not broken, top guilds will kill it fast.

This isn't Ragnaros where guilds had zero gearing up period before being thrown into a brick wall.