Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Hows that a shitty measure? Compared to vodka or method empress kill video it was a clear kill on their 85th try and not a raid wipe and a lucky paladin bubble/shaman ankh res which saved their day.
    Because the raidleaders have different tactics, some pull alot, others think more between the pulls. The total time on the boss is what matters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaker View Post
    Because the raidleaders have different tactics, some pull alot, others think more between the pulls. The total time on the boss is what matters.
    We're talking about world first guilds, and not an average scrub guild on your realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well there is no 25man race and 10man race, there's just the race.
    Wrong.

Anyways my vote goes to Blood Legion

Deleted
    Paragon to end on top. Method to beat Blood Legion while being behind.

Deleted
    As it stands now, BL is the best guild in the world.
    As it stands now, Method is the best guild in the world (25 man).

http://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier14_25

Deleted
    We're talking about world first guilds, and not an average scrub guild on your realm.
    Thats what im talking about too, you think all the wf guilds take the same approach?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWinkenstein View Post
    As it stands now, Method is the best guild in the world (25 man).

http://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier14_25
    By a rating of 2 points on a website which changes the ranking system every expansion like... I dunno.

Whatever, by the facts given (attempts / time needed for the progression in MSV and HoF BL undeniable stands out - and playing on EU realms.

Hows that a shitty measure? Compared to vodka or method empress kill video it was a clear kill on their 85th try and not a raid wipe and a lucky paladin bubble/shaman ankh res which saved their day.
    Because there are other bosses. See: paragon killing Will of the Emperor in sub 20 attempts, or Envy killing it in 60 less attempts than Blood Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    You guys are silly. If it's killable and not broken, top guilds will kill it fast.

This isn't Ragnaros where guilds had zero gearing up period before being thrown into a brick wall.
    Well... funny you should bring up Ragnaros, since just like Ragnaros, Sha has an extra phase that nobody has seen yet. Depending how it's tuned, a brick wall may be exactly what happens.

remember that EU guilds starting a race 12 or more hours after US :>

Started an official thread so we don't have multiple threads with people stating the same shit over and over again.

World first is world first. Doesn't matter who killed it with least attempts or time differences, doesnt change the fact blood legion cleared HOF heroic first and paragon cleared MSV first.

Iguess it depends on whether or not Vodka has any bids for items on the BMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Iguess it depends on whether or not Vodka has any bids for items on the BMAH.
    I doubt even with all there exploits etc they are accused off they will get world first.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 08:02 PM ----------

When are the US servers up?

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    I doubt even with all there exploits etc they are accused off they will get world first.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 08:02 PM ----------

When are the US servers up?
    They have been up for a good while

I don't know anything about the other guilds in contention, but I'm hoping for Blood Legion cause they released their kill video pretty quickly IIRC.

Will the system differentiate between Heroic and Heroic Elite first kills on Protectors?

i hope envy gets a nice spot again this raid

So is it up on US yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Uniqed View Post
    So is it up on US yet?
    yeah it is but alot of guilds are clearing H HOF/MV for gears first
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uniqed View Post
    So is it up on US yet?
    i believe so yes. which leads me to think that either every guild is attempting heroic elite and it being extremely difficult, or they are all wiping on just the heroic mode of the first boss. or they got the kill but havent relogged to update wowprogress which isnt likely.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements