Computer Upgrade Suggestions

Hey guys, I'm thinking of upgrading my computer a bit because of the black friday sales. I bought my computer two years ago from Dell put together already...but I'm confident enough to upgrade pieces on my own.

What pieces should I focus on? Where would the biggest upgrade for price be? Just let me know if I need to include anything else. I have two monitors. Thanks!

Current Build~
    Computer-
    Manufacturer: Dell
    Model #:
    Link if possible:

Case-
    Manufacturer:
    Model #:
    Name: Not sure...it's just the standard one from Dell. It's got space ha.
    Link if possible:

Ram-
    Manufacturer:
    Model #:
    Speed: not sure, how do i check?
    Size: 8.00 gb
    Link if possible:

CPU-
    Manufacturer: AMD
    Model #: Phenom II X6 1045T
    Speed:2.70 ghz
    Link if possible:

PSU-
    Manufacturer: ?? what is this?
    Model #:
    Wattage:
    Link if possible:

GPU-
    Manufacturer: ATI Radeon HD 5800 series
    Model #:
    DxDiag: ??
    Link if possible:

Mobo-
    Manufacturer: ??
    Model #:
    Link if possible:

Operating System-
    Name: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    Bit:

Resolution-
    Size: 1920 x1080

Sound Card-
    Manufacturer: Doesn't matter...don't want to upgrade this.
    Model #:
    Channels:
    DxDiag:
    Link if possible:

Network Card-
    Manufacturer: Broadcom Netlink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet
    Model #:
    Wired or Wireless: Wired
    Link if possible:

Hard Drive: I think it's SATA. 1 TB. It's 5.9 subscore on the windows experience index...the lowest....so its transfer rate can't be that fast.

PSU is Power Supply Unit. Ie, where the cable from the wall goes. What's interesting to us would be brand, model name/number and amount of power (in watt).

Where would you like to see upgrades? In games? In how fast the computer feels when browsing, doing office, doing photoshop? Which games?
    How much of a budget have you got? Would you be comfortable in shopping online?

I would probably rather shop online....the prices are probably better. I pretty much play only World of Warcraft...so I'd like to keep the settings high or maybe even go higher. I generally multi-task a lot and have a lot of browsers up....the computer does get slow sometimes. That could be stupid flash crashing all the time. I'm not sure about my budget actually...depends on the deals...but when I go looking I'd like to know where I should focus first, second, etc. to get the most upgrade/benefit.