Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    the issue is not resolved, you can do wintrading easier than ever with knowledge how the queing system works
    don't know if they fixed the "/afk not loosing mmr" issue, but they certainly did not fix the queing system

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bovidae View Post
    the issue is not resolved, you can do wintrading easier than ever with knowledge how the queing system works
    don't know if they fixed the "/afk not loosing mmr" issue, but they certainly did not fix the queing system
    Bovidae Flawless?

If the answer is yes then: "Guys we have an expert here!" Afterall Flawless was one of the guilds to excessively abuse this.

Deleted
    yes im bovidae from flawless
    but just cause i know how to exploit the game does not mean i, or anyone from my guild does use exploits. As a matter of fact i don't know many players in flawless that have played competetive this season(2200+), because of balancing and mmr abuse issues. Your accusation bares evidence that is non existent, just from the fact alone that we are a hardcore pve guild, so to say that Flawless players abused it at all is just a flat out lie.
    But i dare you to prove your allegations(feed, ladder, achivements of the 157 lvl 90 chars)

That being said im curious how exploits work, cause they often reveal underlying game mechanics, so i read up on them. The info is on sites as ownedcore or elitepvpers, so i did not come up with stuff myself, but reading em makes me informed and having fear of knowledge makes you one thing: retarded