Deleted

Question Wireless PC to TV sound and picture

Hello.

I'm currently using a wire between my TV and my PC, this allows my TV to work as a second screen for my computer. This works good but it's not really what I want.

I've been looking around for different products to get both the sound and the picture from my computer to my TV wireless. there are so many products that do similar things but exactly what I'm this. Could I get some help to get pointed in the right direction or perhaps a tips of any products you use that work fine? Since I'm a student I can't be reaching in the really expensive brackets. (Distance between tv and pc is about 3 meter)

Also looking for a wireless headset with long distance and good durability. I've had 2 Logitech ClearChat PC Wireless Headset's that have worked fine for a month then just out of no where stopped working (Without any ragequits etc)

Thanks guys!

There's wireless media players that will connect to a TV just fine and they're pretty cheap, but I doubt that's what you're looking for as it won't act as a secondary display. It'd just be wireless streaming of music or video etc.

Deleted
    Logitech g930 is nice, and as for the wireless monitor stuffs.. I guess you could look into wireless hdmi, I don't know much about it though.

I was looking for exactly what you are looking for, however it wont come cheap. What I found is called "mywirelesstv" The transmitter/reciever kit is $200, however it is only for use with hdmi. It works pretty well, but there is a little bit of lag with the mouse cursor and typing from computer to tv. the other cool thing is the computer doesn't even have to be in the same room. You can use a male/male mini usb to usb wire (think playstation 3 controller charging wire) to connect the transmitter to your computer, then you can plug a usb hub into the receiver and control your computer that is in another room with mouse and keyboard in the room with the TV. This will however add more lag to mouse/keyboard control.