Thread: iCast?

iCast?

This morning I stumbled upon this picture on facebook,

The guy who posted it claimed it was an Apple TV.
    I tried googling it but didn't find anything about it.
    Have any of you ever heard about this before? Because if you know anything I'd like to know if its an official product (which I personally doubt) or not, before I tell him its a fake or w/e it is.

Any inputs are appreciated

15+ Year Old Account
    Omg an apple TV! It's a smart TV, apple invented the smart TV!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

"The biggest thing to happen to the visual experience since mankind learned to open their eyes."

Deleted
    No, thats not an apple tv.

Deleted
    that looks like the PS3 home screen? anyway, smart TV is a thing.

That is not even an apple.

That is a TV with a PS3 hook up to it.
    not some kind of apple device.
    AppleTV is a small black box which can be used to connect devices wirelessly to a TV, and you can get channels and stuff on it through the internet.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

I know its the ps3 homescreen, I just reacted to the iCast logo and the fact that the guy claimed it was an apple tv.
    Thanks for your inputs tho

It's the PS3 XMB on some crappy knockoff LCD. Whatever guy said it was an "Apple TV" likely has brain AIDS.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably just a random TV and someone put the "iCast" logo on it and called it an apple product. Troll successful.

It shows that all apple needs to do is put their name on random shit and people will buy it.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-11-20 at 09:30 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.