Wink [A/H] Reroll Project

Greetings,
    Looking for players interested in joining a reroll guild project primarily for casual, mature people with limited time (families and/or other commitments) and whom enjoy the social aspect of the game. A clean slate and an opportunity to make new friends and have fun together. Hopefully find a permanent home in the World of Warcraft. The aim is to create a casual, laid-back and friendly environment for all types (pve, pvp, social, rp etc) of players. We will try to organize all kinds of guild activity as long as there is an interest.

At endgame the idea is to try and do weekly raiding and eventually (if there is a interest) challenge mode runs. For the members interested in this we will try to maintain a semi-hardcore mindset which basically means keeping yourself up to date with enchanting, gemming as well as learning your class, boss fights etc. The main goal however is still to have fun and raiding should be treated as a means to that end and not the end in itself. You don't have to be a expert raider, you just need to have an open mind and genuine interest in raiding and improving yourself. No prestige and no question is too stupid. We all make mistakes from time to time. So let's learn together.

There have been plenty of other reroll projects that have failed, why would this one be any different? The only thing I can really do is pledge my own dedication. A guild is not only about the guild master, it's the sum of all it's members.

I have officer/leadership experience and believe I understand many of the aspects of running a guild. But I try to remain humble and recognize that good officers are crucial for the success of this kind of endeavor. So first order of business is to recruit dedicated and reliable officers.

For more information head on over to the forums ( http://www.burningheadgames.com/ ) and read more. If you want to apply for a officer role please make sure you can dedicate the time, effort and patience.

We are still open for more recruits. If you want to be part of building a guild from the ground up this is the perfect opportunity.

We're still looking for more. Be part of this from the beginning.

Had a influx of recruits.. we are steadily growing.

Recruitment is going well and we are still looking for more people to bolster our ranks.

We are doing well. A faction for the guild will soon be decided. Come and join us!

Deleted
    We are growing really fast, and are very close to deciding which faction and realm we are gonna roll at! And better yet, very close to the big roll begins!

Come join us now! Very nice people within the guild already!