Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

[H] Echoes, Laughing Skull EU 13/13 HC [LF Disc] (25 Man World 31)

Right, gonna make this short and sweet -

We're currently searching for:

Tanks -

DPS -
    Boomkin.
    Elemental Shaman.
    Hunter.
    DK.

Healers -
    Two healers - either 2x priests, or one of each.
    Monk
    Priest

A bit about the guild:

We raid 5 days a week, for a total of 18 hrs a week.
    Schedule is:
    19.30-23.00 Mon/Tues/Thurs/Sun, with an early start at 19.00 Wednesdays. Invites go out 15 min before raid start, but it's more common than not that we have a full raid clearing trash 15-30 min before raid start, so we can get right onto the bosses.
    Extensions are rare, but can happen - although no one are forced to stay. If people have to go at 23, we'll get someone in who doesn't, or if that isn't possible, simply call the raid. IRL > Game. We take great pride in not using bullshit tactics to gain ranks - we won't suddenly add raid days, and we don't extend till late night. We don't advertise ourselves as a 5 day raiding guild just because we're on farm and will only use those 5 days to "clear" like some guilds do, then suddenly add fridays for progress - what you see is what you get.

We use Loot Council to distribute loot.

You earn both your raiding spot and your loot through your performance - if we have to ress you every pull, or you constantly !@#$ up, you won't be rewarded, and ultimately, will be replaced with a better player.

We prefer quality to quantity raids, which is why we raid so relatively little - our schedule is perfect for people working or studying, as you'll be able to get to bed on the right side of midnight, and you'll be able to eat your dinner in peace before the raid starts.

We expect applicants to provide:
    World of logs to show their performance.
    Have their character properly geared and optimised (anything below 490 average at this point would probably not have a good chance at joining, as we need people to be able to actually help us kill bosses, and not just get boosts and soak up loot. 490 is very easily obtainable at this point.
    Be able to attend all raid nights.

If you're interested, our forums and application process can be found on http://echoes-guild.eu/ - if you have questions, feel free to come online on Laughing Skull horde side, and do a /who echoes - any character including the name Draco (apart from dracodracó because our resto shaman is such a skilled jokester) will be able to answer your questions.
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2013-06-06 at 10:46 PM.

Got a few new recruits - we are now in dire need of healers that aren't resto-druids. There's core spots aviable, we're not recruiting for the bench. Especially interested in Shamans and Mistweavers, as we have shadow priests with capable disc offspecs. Well-geared (+490) players prefered, so you can jump straight into garalon/windlord progress with us.

Still in need of a superb healer that can push high ranking HPS while not failing to simple stuff.
    Rekill of vizier took less than 10 pulls, offically on farm - hitting up garalon+windlord on sunday.

WRU, capable healer.

Garalon HC down. WTB healers.

Windlord HC down. WTB healers.

Bumping. 1 hr of progress on Ambershaper us to what, 20% away from the burn phase? Should go down with another hour of practise. Still need 2 damn fine healers, though...

Bumping the post, wtb healers for my birthday ((???

Ambershaper down. Protectors next. WTB a decent healer or two so we actually don't have to go in with a gimp-ass setup for Shek'zeer -.-.

Farming dem bosses. Protectors and Lei Shi destined to go down this reset.

Bump. Farm done for the week,Ambershaper went down as a stone again.

Bumping again.
    As a sidenote, we *do* do alt runs - our current 10man is 3/6 heroic in MSV, and has everything else down on normal. We're trying to build a second group at the moment, and when farm begins, we'll put off a day or two for an alt 25 man raid, to get a second bunch of characters geared for next tier. So come and get in on the action ;D.

Protectors heroic down, 12/16 HC. Lei Shi left and then you guys force me to do empress on my alt.
    Please don't force me to heal on my alt *puppydog eyes*.

Bumping for heals.

Lei Shi down in 10 pulls. Healers. Seriously. You won't find a better place to stay (and save me from my alt). Don't get saved to HOF/Terrace, cos we need you .