Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Best tip? Don't take it too seriously. Have fun. Don't try too hard.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Yeah, there is a slight trollish vibe to the video but it's probably just his sense of humor tbh.

Give him the benefit of the doubt. He seems like a pretty chill dude just looking for some advice.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 months are a good time to learn how to get around girls.

Word of advice to build up self esteeem:

1. Work out a couple of times each week (weight lifting) starting as soon as possble before you go on your trip.
    2. get a haircut and ASK for girls opinions on what your hair should look like (maybe find a female hairdresser and ask her to help out).
    3. Get contact linses.

When you get going it's important to start overstepping bounderies - set a goal for each night to talk/dance/take contact with a number of women. This is the most important step of them all. As you are foreigners you should have plenty of things to talk about.

10+ Year Old Account
    as I want to dive into Euro boobs
    Cancel your flight as I don't want such people on our continent. Thank you.

Go through some random dungeon finder on a European server, and ask if theres Dutchies. Honestly, theres loads of dutch females playing WoW. Just find the right ones :P
    I'm one of them, but I'm already taken, sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    Cancel your flight as I don't want such people on our continent. Thank you.
    -1 Sense of humour.

Btw you should have booked for the Summer. Amsterdam (and most of Europe, for that matter) has shit weather in January :P
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post10263068

Do not reply to this thread. This is a troll by an ex Goon Squad member. Let it die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post10263068

Do not reply to this thread. This is a troll by an ex Goon Squad member. Let it die.
    Welp I think he's funny so I'm just going to keep watching his videos anyway.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice.. I am not sure what I should do to my hair though? It is already really short.. should I shave it? Guys I am not trolling.. check my forum post history.. have a look and see if I have ever posted a single troll thing lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    You playing WoW has no correlation on your inability to get a partner. Any Women who rejects you based solely on the fact you play WoW isn't a woman you wan't to be around.

From your video you appear to be cute and borderline sexy, just get out and about. Don't listen to the people telling you to change your hair or bulk up, it is unnecessary.

Perhaps get some new glasses though.
    Last edited by Puck; 2012-11-20 at 09:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    you look like the typical hipster douche that lives in vancouver with those glasses. chicks here go fucking apeshit for aussie accents so if your looking for ass, id suggest coming here. in alot of european countries, the aussie accent wont mean much because the people are not native english speakers anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    You playing WoW has no correlation on your inability to get a partner. Any Women who rejects you based solely on the fact you play WoW isn't a woman you wan't to be around.

From your video you appear to be cute and borderline sexy, just get out and about. Don't listen to the people telling you to change your hair or bulk up, it is unnecessary.

Perhaps get some new glasses though.

Thankyou very much

This is basically advertising for your video blog, at best.

Closed.