Page 1 of 3
LastLast

terrace of endless springs lfr

now that terrace is out on lfr how is it? is it hard? is it easy? is it moderately challenging? im in the EU so we dn't have it yet, but since most people still cant grasp Garalon i'm kind of worried what tuslong and sha of fear will be like. Last time i seen a video or any thing like that was back in beta.

any info would be grand

15+ Year Old Account
    It isn't out yet in the US, most likely needs to be activated during maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by sdkphoenix View Post
    It isn't out yet in the US, most likely needs to be activated during maintenance.
    dam it i keep forgetting about the time difference, altho would activating it actually let people in as the armory has garalon listed twice? atleast for Hof lfr
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-11-20 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    dam it i keep forgetting about the time difference, altho would activating it actually let people in as the armory has garalon listed twice? atleast for Hof lfr
    They could just have run it a second time to practice their rotation in a raid environment.

Deleted
    I did lfr Terrace on the beta.

First boss i didn't even notice was a boss. Thought we where killing trash still. A guild mate had to tell me halfway into the fight that it was a boss.
    2nd and 3rd boss we wiped one or two times on. Then people learned the fight.
    Last boss we had one try on then we disbanded the raid for some reason. Cant tell if it was easy or hard.

Not many knew the fights and we had normalized gear. ilvl 470 i think.
    A lot might have changed though but i'm guessing it will be very easy but with a wipe here and there before people know the fights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tsulong LFR seemed very very easy on the beta. Nothing was overly dangerous.

That was the only one I trialled though.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Tsulong LFR seemed very very easy on the beta. Nothing was overly dangerous.

That was the only one I trialled though.
    I havent managed to kill tsulong on beta lfr we wiped for 2 hours and gave up. First boss was way too easy then, indeed like a trash pack. However it was beeeeta so I bet the fights have changed quite a bit since then

is it all 4 bosses this week or just the first 2?

all 4 this week.

Only boss I can see a slight issue with is sha. Long fight, have to kill a large add in a certain amount of time or(pretty much) wipe....kill more adds....

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    Only boss I can see a slight issue with is sha. Long fight, have to kill a large add in a certain amount of time or(pretty much) wipe....kill more adds....
    Highly doubt that. You probably have half the hitpoints on add and same time limit you get in 10 man - so you can afford deaths (assuming Death Blossom actually hurts), missing some orbs and still do fine.

Unless I'm wrong, but I'd be surprised. It was not a very complicated fight. Hopefully it doesn't take so damn long on LFR, though.

A lot of people posting in this thread seem to think a boss just simply having a mechanic means instant failure for LFR. Garalon is fine now that the mechanics have been tuned down and on most bosses the groups are fine. LFR is actual people you know... They aren't bots that pick 1 target then stand still attacking. TES LFR will be fine, just like all the others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    A lot of people posting in this thread seem to think a boss just simply having a mechanic means instant failure for LFR. Garalon is fine now that the mechanics have been tuned down and on most bosses the groups are fine. LFR is actual people you know... They aren't bots that pick 1 target then stand still attacking. TES LFR will be fine, just like all the others.
    There is no mechanic on Garalon anymore, they removed everything remotely dangerous. Maximum of 20 stacks, cooldown on the jump (and still every CD someone is below him) and the frontal cone doesn't even 1-shot you. Basically if 1 person knows what he's doing (the kiter) its a kill.

If this was any indication of TES then yes, it will be fine. I'm guessing the AoE won't kill you, add debuffs won't stack, panda's have half the HP and don't drop the globes anymore and deathblossom is removed will be enough for the average LFR player to succeed.

i just hope that its easy enough for the EU people to grasp...

Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2012-11-20 at 04:21 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure they'll nerf it enough after "US people" wipe on it today.

Also, poor troll bait.

If the tactic was to pick up a foam sword on the way into the boss and beat him with it for 60 seconds to win, and the boss had the same abilities as the target dummy in the city...

You would still get:

3 people afk
    6 people dead for no apparent reason
    8 people on <20k dps
    1 healer refusing to heal and dpsing
    1 try-hard in full heroic raid gear yelling at all the "noobs", even though he has no reason to be there other than epeen flexing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    If the tactic was to pick up a foam sword on the way into the boss and beat him with it for 60 seconds to win, and the boss had the same abilities as the target dummy in the city...

You would still get:

3 people afk
    6 people dead for no apparent reason
    8 people on <20k dps
    1 healer refusing to heal and dpsing
    1 try-hard in full heroic raid gear yelling at all the "noobs", even though he has no reason to be there other than epeen flexing.
    QFT

/10 char

Deleted
    I have a question about Terrace LFR. I have killed every boss in HoF LFR except Amber Shaper. Is there a requirement to have cleared HoF LFR to get into Terrace LFR like there is on normal? I have killed Amber Shaper on normal if that counts to..

Infracted
    not too sure why people thought i was nation bashing as I'm on EU servers, but the point of the whole thread inc that post was that people on the EU server was having trouble grasping " don't stand in the pink circle under the boss" and "you do more damage to the legs if you dps them from the blue circle" on garalon, if people cant grasp that then lfr terrace will be a struggle.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I'm sure they'll nerf it enough after "US people" wipe on it today.

Also, poor troll bait.
    wasn't meant to be troll bate, refer to my 1st post
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-11-20 at 05:23 PM.

Wasn't that hard, though I did it right after reset which is when all the raiders to it. Everything seemed nicely tuned.

Protectors has nothing hard, just have to make sure to dispel if your tanks don't move them out of the cleansing waters.

Tsulong, if people don't reset once during night cycle it starts to tick for over 100k, have to emphasize that. Also, make sure your healers are on top of dispelling terrorize, it will stick wreck his health pool.

Lei Shei, nothing can kill you unless the tanks don't taunt of each other correctly.

Sha, everything seemed nicely tuned, lots of time to get back from the platform assuming globes were picked up. If dps sucks on the platform, death blossom still hurts, a lot. Breath of fear does about 200k damage, nothing to worry about, just let your tank know that they have to stand in the swirling light.

Lastly, sha of fear DOES drop a chimeara of fear in LFR.