Thread: How I Hate...

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

How I Hate...

...I have eye contact with girls and talk to them but nothing more comes from it. I know some dude who has several fuckbuddies he can choose from. I am a decent looking guy, always nicely dressed + hair done etc. It's so phucking frustrating I can't seem to have something be more than just talk.

How should I fix this?

EDIT: Okay because people didn't seem to catch my drift. I wasn't saying anything about 'just' a fuckbuddy. I was talking about something more than just talk.

+ this is me
    Last edited by mmoc0894490e16; 2012-11-20 at 07:45 PM.

Perhaps if you think of girls almost like they're people, rather than objects that you just have to say the right magic words to unlock, they'll be more interested in you.

Deleted
    Increase quality of said talk
    ????
    Profit

Edit; also what Spectral said. Objectifying is so 16th century.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Increase quality of said talk
    ????
    Profit
    Easier said than done tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Graafaap View Post
    Easier said than done tbh.
    I can absolutely believe you're telling the truth there, based on your OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you make eye contact with, you strike up conversations. It seems like all that's left to do is to ask them out. Seriously just ask them out. The worst thing that happens is they say no.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Dont have eye contact with them, make sure your eyes are on every other woman that passes by. Treat them like a dick - definitely don't chase.
    /nice guys finish last

Deleted
    So you cry because you have no fuckbuddies? Can't really have much sympathy for you. Prostitution is always an option, you know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    So you make eye contact with, you strike up conversations. It seems like all that's left to do is to ask them out. Seriously just ask them out. The worst thing that happens is they say no.
    I know, but I have no clue where to take them. This isn't some American movie where it's all smooth sailing.

Deleted
    This "dude" probably has every STD under the sun. Sleeping around is not cool, doesn't make you more of a man, it's actually quite pathetic really. Just because he has several fuck buddies doesn't mean he is getting great sex, nor does it imply these are supermodels he is sleeping with. Find a girl you like, and likes you back, andtake it from there. Don't have this idea that you should be putting it out there, it's overrated and a lonely existance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, but I have no clue where to take them. This isn't some American movie where it's all smooth sailing.
    If you honestly have no clue where to take a woman on a date, then you might be beyond help.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    So you cry because you have no fuckbuddies? Can't really have much sympathy for you. Prostitution is always an option, you know.
    Imo prostitution is cheating, I don't cheat till I'm 25.

Also Dead, talking like that doesn't help me at all.

Deleted
    Imo prostitution is cheating, I don't cheat till I'm 25.
    Good luck then.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    This "dude" probably has every STD under the sun.
    Condoms are pretty effective.

Sleeping around is not cool
    It can be pretty enjoyable for awhile, actually.

it's actually quite pathetic really.
    Because?

Also Dead, talking like that doesn't help me at all.
    He's right though. If you continue to think, "I have no idea what a woman would enjoy doing", it all comes back to the same root problem - you're just refusing to think of women as actual people.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 08:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Maybe you're coming off as more friend material than dating material.
    Somehow, I'd wager that this has absolutely nothing to do with the problem. He's literally asking us, "we make eye contact and talk, why aren't we fucking?". Do you think the problem is that he's just too nice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Talking to girls is easy talking to guys is hard -.-

Deleted
    ...I have eye contact with girls and talk to them but nothing more comes from it. I know some dude who has several fuckbuddies he can choose from. I am a decent looking guy, always nicely dressed + hair done etc. It's so phucking frustrating I can't seem to have something be more than just talk.

How should I fix this?
    OK I'll bite, what do you mean by 'I have eye contact'?

Looking someone in the face / eyes in normal when talking to them, it shouldn't require any special effort. Plus there are levels of eye contact that go from normal to flirty to serial killer.

I mean, do you blink? or is the whole conversation a staring contest from you?

Also this friend of yours with his pick of the women, have you met them? Have you ever seen them in a situation where you'd believe they were more than friends? or did he just point and say 'I do her from time to time'?

There's so much that's left open by your post that it's a little hard to pick what to fix. For a start where are these girls your talking to? A bar? In the street? Chained to a radiator?

Context is key my friend when it comes to things like this and there's a lot of background missing from your post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    OK I'll bite, what do you mean by 'I have eye contact'?

Looking someone in the face / eyes in normal when talking to them, it shouldn't require any special effort. Plus there are levels of eye contact that go from normal to flirty to serial killer.

I mean, do you blink? or is the whole conversation a staring contest from you?

Also this friend of yours with his pick of the women, have you met them? Have you ever seen them in a situation where you'd believe they were more than friends? or did he just point and say 'I do her from time to time'?

There's so much that's left open by your post that it's a little hard to pick what to fix. For a start where are these girls your talking to? A bar? In the street? Chained to a radiator?

Context is key my friend when it comes to things like this and there's a lot of background missing from your post.
    Where do people come up with this shit? No, I'm just a normal guy not a fucking maniac. It's @ school. For the same reason I can't seem to swoop in and close the deal I don't go out..

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, despite the OP reeking fo trollism etc. I'll say that if you admit that ready and willling to eventually cheat after you're 25 (why this spcific magic number?), you probably don't even deserve fuckbuddies, not to mention an actual girlfriend, if you've decide to be a cheater eventually. Also you're asking help in teh interwebz...on a gamesite's forum (not dissing others here or anything)..... What I'm saying that is that seems if you had a bit more confidence you might actually succeed; I've seen not so handsome dudes pull girls because they got the personality. Besides what you think of of as "decent-looking", can easily be seen as average by girls; they're picky, nothing we can do about it. And finally; do you really expect to become fuckbuddies with every girl after you've had eye contact and talked with them? Good to have ambition, but........ yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimer View Post
    Well, despite the OP reeking fo trollism etc. I'll say that if you admit that ready and willling to eventually cheat after you're 25 (why this spcific magic number?), you probably don't even deserve fuckbuddies, not to mention an actual girlfriend, if you've decide to be a cheater eventually. Also you're asking help in teh interwebz...on a gamesite's forum (not dissing others here or anything)..... What I'm saying that is that seems if you had a bit more confidence you might actually succeed; I've seen not so handsome dudes pull girls because they got the personality. Besides what you think of of as "decent-looking", can easily be seen as average by girls; they're picky, nothing we can do about it. And finally; do you really expect to become fuckbuddies with every girl after you've had eye contact and talked with them? Good to have ambition, but........ yeah.
    Well that lifts me up..

@ Celtic, 19.
    Last edited by mmoc0894490e16; 2012-11-20 at 01:40 PM.