Thread: How I Hate...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    In my area to get a woman you need to not have a job, be on drugs and having a fine you need to pay but havent also helps

The common advice of "Just ask them out" can be hard to swallow for the more timid among us, but the root there is pretty simple. Don't be afraid to make a move, even if that move is a little less direct for fear of rejection. I understand wanting to leave a little room for plausible deniability, especially if you don't want to make your existing relationships awkward.

I think a lot of the time men and women alike get so hung up on the idea of rejection that they don't allow themselves to come off as interested or flirtatious at all. Just be yourself, but smile or try to catch the eyes of people you are interested in, and learn to both send signals and to interpret them when they come back to you. You may be missing opportunities to connect on a daily basis if you overthink or fear it. Everyone is attracted to confidence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    a) acquire muscle
    b) treat girls like crap

Works perfect on most females <25 y.o.
    It really doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Perhaps if you think of girls almost like they're people, rather than objects that you just have to say the right magic words to unlock, they'll be more interested in you.
    QFT

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    It really doesn't.
    It really does, especially at bars.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Graafaap View Post
    Imo prostitution is cheating, I don't cheat till I'm 25.

Also Dead, talking like that doesn't help me at all.
    Seems to me, I could be off base here, that you are your own problem. Take them somewhere nice, treat them respectfully, like you want someone to treat your sister. Show some genuine interest in what they are thinking and saying, and like someone said earlier, stop objectifying them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    It really does, especially at bars.
    If some guy would treat me like crap, no matter where then I'd just leave him there.

You are probably not enough of a douche, for some reason girls find that attractive. On the downside that doesn't work long term for serious relationships, so, count your blessings.

EDIT, when I say a big enough douche, I don't mean to the girl, I mean in general.

Don't worry about it. Just talk to everybody like you would, but if you see a hot chick, feel free to compliment her. You see an oppurtunity? Don't waste it and just go for it - worst that can happen is that someone will say no. Just relax and don't worry about getting results, just enjoy yourself.

Otherwise, ball gag, handcuffs, radiator and donkey punching. Collision.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

10+ Year Old Account
    If some guy would treat me like crap, no matter where then I'd just leave him there.
    You aren't most girls of that age. I'm not sure why you think you're representative of the norm.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You aren't most girls of that age. I'm not sure why you think you're representative of the norm.
    The girls that would stay with someone who is obviously treating them like crap are a minority, not the majority like you seem to believe. Dominant guys are fine but being dominant is not the same as someone treating girls like crap.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2012-11-21 at 07:36 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I have to agree man. But that's ok, not every girl takes "game" to get a date with. Many just like a guy who is honest and sincere. Trying to fake a personality just to get a date only lasts so long. Basically you have to ask yourself, how long can you keep a lie alive. Also, are you ok with lying to someone just to get them to be interested in you? A relationship based on lies is doomed to fail. If you play games, you better not be in it for the long haul.
    Hate to break it to you, but if you don't have the natural charm or character that some guys do, you will need to fake a part of your personality until it comes natural to you later on. How do you think guys get women in the first place outside of that? Do something a little goofy or risky to get them to laugh or make you interesting beyond just the initial bit. Sure, you can be completely yourself and never ask someone out, or never jump out of your comfort zone if you don't want to actually grow.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 12:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
    You are probably not enough of a douche, for some reason girls find that attractive. On the downside that doesn't work long term for serious relationships, so, count your blessings.

EDIT, when I say a big enough douche, I don't mean to the girl, I mean in general.
    This is really such a laughable joke that I don't even know what to say to it. You don't have to be a complete douchebag to be likable and be date worthy. If you think you do, the quality of people you are hanging out with is shit or really young.

10+ Year Old Account
    My understanding is that the usual rules don't apply with Swedish women.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

It's possible you're boring or "too intense".

First off, maintaining eye contact is fine, but they're not going to because there's less riding on their "successful performance" (Being female, they have a lot more options than you) so what you'll see as "maintaining eye contact" they'll see as "staring". Concentrating on maintaining eye contact will come off as "intense" and that'll almost certainly put them off. Don't be afraid to look away for a bit now and then.

Second, talk about interesting stuff. Rule #1 of any new meeting: Everyone's favorite subject is themselves. So if you want to start a good conversation, ask her about herself without being intrusive.

Women also tend to believe in a lot of hokum (stuff like astrology or graphology) or, at the very least, more swayed by feelings. You could learn a couple psychological thought-games (This particular game works well on girls you just met) that tend to be pretty accurate and can send shivers up their spines. It won't make you interesting on its own but it'll be a good conversation piece.

1. get a truck jack it up about 6 inches
    2. put lots of rockstar stickers and tap out stickers on it girls love that shit.
    3. act like a complete douche
    4. in said jacked up truck always drive around with a snow mobile or dirt bike in the bed
    5. make sure you wear a flat bill hat with the sticker still on it cocked to the side and wear your super skinny jeans
    6. then you get the woman
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graafaap View Post
    ...I have eye contact with girls and talk to them but nothing more comes from it. I know some dude who has several fuckbuddies he can choose from. I am a decent looking guy, always nicely dressed + hair done etc. It's so phucking frustrating I can't seem to have something be more than just talk.

How should I fix this?

EDIT: Okay because people didn't seem to catch my drift. I wasn't saying anything about 'just' a fuckbuddy. I was talking about something more than just talk.

+ this is me
    Sounds to me like you try too hard, I generally just don't care about things which seems to help since I'm myself rather than thinking "OHHH WHAT CAN I SAY TO MAKE THIS PERSON LAUGH SO THEY LIKE ME". Just take it easy.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 12:36 AM ----------

Well that is just you, personally. Many girls seem to be addicted to being treated like shit and stay with the boyfriend who does so, why? I have no idea..

'Cause girls these days dont look for something serious?

You just have to ask the girls out, they will either say yes or no. Really most girls aren't going to ask you out and will wait for you to make the move. It may take you a while to work up the courage though but just think about it all the time . I remember it took me about 6 months of working up courage to ask out a girl for the first time. Anyway she said yes and I felt super relieved after lol. BTW the date itself is much more relaxed than going about asking. Don't worry about where you take the girl on a date (just don't go to a movie) and have a good time. I usually prefer to go to concerts and eat after but just do something you enjoy.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's called Mojo. Some have it, some don't. Deal with it. I don't have it, despite good looks and being witty and all, and this means I can spend time on meaningful things like studies, working out, reading books, and hanging with my friends, instead of dumping it on a female parasite for the sake of evanescent pleasure. Damn, I think I'm rolling down the path of asexual...

Probably just being too nice.