Thread: Entering ToES

Deleted

Entering ToES

My raid group is currently at 4/6 in MSV and 1/6 in HoF, it was suggested by a person from one of our other raid groups to go ToES since he's confident we can kill the first boss without much trouble, adding another 496 ilvl boss to our roster.

We pointed out that we needed to clear everything else first (He had no idea, he had already cleared the other raids) and it was suggested that an alt from his group that had cleared content create the ID for us so we could get in.

Kinda sounds like going into ICC with 1 person that has killed the Lich King, and letting them switch the raid to HC mode to get progression on the easy HC fights like Gunship.

What I wanna know is, is this possible, and is it considered an exploit?

If the boss is as easy as they say I'd love to have a good crack at it alongside Elegon and Blade Lord.

And... if it is possible, would that person have to remain in the group? Would we be able to Zone in w/o them there (If we die or something) if we wanna get all of our regulars in?

Overall it seems like a bit of a hassle, but if it's simple and "legit" I'd like to give it a go.

Thanks, Desp.

Every time you wipe you'll have to re-invite the person who has the HoF clear and get them to zone in first. Not worth doing. If you're only 4/6 MV and 1/6 HoF then I doubt the first TES boss would be any easier than Elegon/Blade Lord for your group, if not harder.

Probably more hassle than it's worth. Just work for it and get there 'legitimately', you'll be far prouder of your achievements that way. Who cares if you're taking a while to get there, every raid group is different.