Unfair to warriors?

Is it me or do others think it is unfair that warriors have to spend an extra 2750 conquest points to gear up? Example, Hunters spend 3500 conquest points on their bow, Warriors have to spend(Arms) 3500 on two handed weapon, 1000 on shield, 1750 on single hand weapon. Just seems a little unfair we have to spend more conquest points then other classes. And I don't know much about Furry but i'm guessing they have to spend even more since they need two of the two hand weapons? Or do Arms and Furry warriors not bother with spending conquest points on shields and single hand weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum bucket View Post
    Is it me or do others think it is unfair that warriors have to spend an extra 2750 conquest points to gear up? Example, Hunters spend 3500 conquest points on their bow, Warriors have to spend(Arms) 3500 on two handed weapon, 1000 on shield, 1750 on single hand weapon. Just seems a little unfair we have to spend more conquest points then other classes. And I don't know much about Furry but i'm guessing they have to spend even more since they need two of the two hand weapons? Or do Arms and Furry warriors not bother with spending conquest points on shields and single hand weapons?
    No, because you don't really need to have a PvP Shield/Weapon for the few seconds you have to weapon swap for your ability. Just use a PvE one as those few seconds won't make you dead no matter what.

Also, I might be wrong, but are there any abilities left that require you to shield swap? I thought at one point in beta Spell Reflect lost the shields requirement, I know Mass Spell Reflect doesn't need it.

Edit: Nevermind, looked it up and Spell Reflect still needs it, but the point stays the same. 2-4 seconds of using a PvE Weapon/Shield isn't going to hurt you. Only Fury would need two have to buy 2 sets of weapons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Also, I might be wrong, but are there any abilities left that require you to shield swap? I thought at one point in beta Spell Reflect lost the shields requirement, I know Mass Spell Reflect doesn't need it.

Edit: Nevermind, looked it up and Spell Reflect still needs it, but the point stays the same. 2-4 seconds of using a PvE Weapon/Shield isn't going to hurt you. Only Fury would need two have to buy 2 sets of weapons.
    Shield Wall requires a shield as well.

While I agree that spending conquest points just for spell reflect would be worthless since you would only be using a shield for no more then 5 seconds, we do have to have shield for shield wall as Dannyl said. We need to spend more time while in shield wall mode and we use shield wall mode for defence, having a pvp shield would be a greater help then a pve shield. But still we have to spend conquest points on a single hand weapon.

Even if you forget the single hand weapon and shield, what if you pvp as Furry? You have to spend an extra 3500 conquest points to buy two weapons.