Thread: Doing Dailies!

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Doing Dailies!

1. They are actually fun and easy. Why the fuss?

2. Once I cap my Valor points, why don't these dailies give Justice Points? I can use justice points for honor conversion, off-spec gear, Cata mats etc etc. Is this going to change soon and I just missed it somewhere?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fun like cancer.

Deleted
    People hate dailies mainly becouse doing the same thing for 30 days in row is not that fun for most people just to gain some gear.

Deleted
    It's as fun as tourette, I think. If you'd do it anyway it doesn't matter, but if you didn't want to you'll have no choice. (may be too uninformed about tourette, sorry)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    2. Once I cap my Valor points, why don't these dailies give Justice Points? I can use justice points for honor conversion, off-spec gear, Cata mats etc etc. Is this going to change soon and I just missed it somewhere?
    as the same that after conquest cap, arena would give honor ?

sadly, i dont think so

Fun like watching the grass grow. wooopeee.

I am only honored with The Golden Lotus right now and I am totally bored with doing the dailies every day. It is VERY repetitious still going between the different dailies. They need to bring back tabbards that give rep when doing lvl 90 dungeons/raids. I can't DPS worth sh$@ so for me killing mobs is a chore and very boring.
    Last edited by Sodka; 2012-11-19 at 08:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I, for one, love doing my dailies. I don't really want the gear, just the mounts, and I never really liked the tabard system, to be honest. Since I mainly PuG in dungeons and raids, these dailies are the second best thing to happen to me since the Raid Finder.

Deleted
    The dailies are fine, but since reputation per faction is capped anyway, would it not make sense to let people gain the reputation in many different ways? I mean, you can only gain X amount of rep per faction in a day, so does it matter how you do it?

Reputation should be tied to dailies, crafting, mob grinding, applicable dungeons, and other ways you clever people can think of. Today I will do the dailies, but tomorrow I may want to mindlessy kill a few hundred mobs with music blasting in my ears. Choice ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    People find them boring because they have no self control. Personally I only do them when I feel like it and skip ones I really don't like (the Kalaxxi one where you ride the insect and kill 200 mobs). Doing them a handful at a time makes them so much more tolerable.

There are a couple of issues in regards to drop rates and a couple dailies just aren't that well thought out but besides that they aren't hard and they don't take that much time, plus it's relatively easy to get at least honoured with the factions. You only need to do 45 dailies all week (and not the 25/day) to get your elder charms if you have to have them every week (which actually get less important because as you get BIS there will only be a couple bosses you actually use them on).

People just like to beat their heads against the wall repeatedly and then blame blizzard (even though we have a couple years to get these mounts and the faction rewards get replaced quickly even in this tier if you raid).
    Last edited by dryankem; 2012-11-19 at 08:36 PM.

I'd rather do same dailies every day then run same dungeons over and over, while running circles around Org. Screw that, I'd rather do dailies. The only thing people bitch more about than doing repetitive stuff is having nothing to do.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

I thought they were fun too, months ago.

You'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingercrab View Post
    I thought they were fun too, months ago.

You'll see.
    You finished all the dailies before MOP was even released? That's impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    For your number 2, they are changing it.

We have some good news!

Turns out that one of the proposed solutions on this thread was already planned and is currently being worked on by our dev team, they intend to implement a functionality that will convert excessive Valor Points into Justice Points in the near future.
    Unfortunately this change won’t make it in time for the 5.1 patch but will be added with a future patch.
    Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...hen-vp-is-cap/

No really, I have been doing dailies off and on since I hit 90 a few days after Xpac launch.. Unlike the crazies, I actually staggered my dailies to the point where if I feel like I have an hour and some time to kill, I'll do them.

So is there really no system in place to implement JP after VP cap? And someone mentioned HP after CP cap, however VP doesn't have a 2200 a week cap, so ya, You have no room to complain on that one. I just wish dailies gave JP after the cap I can easily cap in 2 days doing the LFRs and dailies. Which also nets me my 3 token rolls too lol. Funny how that works, I only need to do 2 days worth of dailies to cap VP and get my bonus roll tokens? Why do you complain that you need to do them every day..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    People hate dailies because they think they have to do every single one, every day...
    And if you manage to, you will be over in no time!
    Seriously, doing a little bit on dailies every day, already thinking about the dailies you'd do the next day, looked like poison to me: slowly killing you day by day.
    So i did all of them every day. I still hated them, but now i'm done.

Deleted
    Most dailies suck balls, especially Golden Lotus, design and rep wise, never again..
    Recently started on Klaxxi, gives same sh*tty amount of rep but atleast only 6 of em...
    August Celestials and Tillers are acceptable.. rest are just a total pain.

But as the guy above me, I tried to do the most of them every day so that the pain would be over soon, but because of school I couldn't do all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnuk View Post
    People hate dailies mainly becouse doing the same thing for 30 days in row is not that fun for most people just to gain some gear.
    That's your own fault then. There's no reason to do the same ones 30 days in a row. You should mix and match which factions you do and you shouldn't do them every day. It's your own fault if you just mindlessly do them all without even thinking things like "if I have all the factions at revered and 1k valor points I can't even buy anything!"

I personally love the dailies. Golden Lotus especially.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminousAether View Post
    I personally love the dailies. GOLDEN LOTUS ESPECIALLY.
    Jump from a building please..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnuk View Post
    How are dungeons different?

I would personally rather do Dalies than run five mans. I love repetition, I find it very relaxing.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.