Thread: Sha gem

Sha gem

Hey,

I'd like to know if u insert the sha legendary gem in a LFR weapon, if u get the normal/hc one, u can re-attach it or u'll have to way all that long till u get the version of the weapon u desire. Sounds a silly question cause it's a gem but since u can only get one, wanna make sure of what choices do i have

You'll need more citation than this, but, I remember a blue post specifically mentioning that the gems become "purchasable" from him after you've completed the quest. There's also a datamined item that puts a second socket on the sha-touched weapons.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 99.99% sure once you put in a weapon you can't take it out, like every other gem in the game right now.

Presumably you'll be able to obtain one by one means or another if you get an upgraded version of the item.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

If you want another gem you gotta talk to wrathion and buy it for 10k.
    You also cannot use two at the same time (unique equipped)

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    If you want another gem you gotta talk to wrathion and buy it for 10k.
    You also cannot use two at the same time (unique equipped)
    10k? Seems a bit steep, but it is legendary.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    10k? Seems a bit steep, but it is legendary.
    so 10k for 550 of a primary stat? thats all it gives right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    so 10k for 550 of a primary stat? thats all it gives right?
    Not really that much if you think about it. The epic weapon enchants are 10 Sha crystals and they go for 450-600g each on my server (Ravencrest EU), so you'll have to dish out 5k for the weapon enchant anyway.