View Poll Results: What year did I start?

Voters
17. This poll is closed

3 17.65%

4 23.53%

2 11.76%

5 29.41%

0 0%

2 11.76%

1 5.88%
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

When did I start playing

Some people think They can tell when someone started playing by looking at their armory.

I want to test this and see if people can see they year I started.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Worlock/simple

There is no possible way to figure out when someone started playing the game based upon their character's armory link, at best all we can do is estimate the time period.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsfunctional View Post
    There is no possible way to figure out when someone started playing the game based upon their character's armory link, at best all we can do is estimate the time period.

I agree with you but some think they can. I want to see how many can get the right year.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    I agree with you but some think they can. I want to see how many can get the right year.
    I voted 2006, hope I win

And as such, I don't see this thread serving any actual purpose, but I'll bite and guess half way into 2008 or early 2008 if you played quite casually at first. I'm mainly basing this on the dates on certain achievements and statistics such as the amounts of boss kills and the amount of badges of justice earned. It could well have been earlier but that would require more digging, possibly even outside of your armory.

Yep this

All I would beable to do is assume you started anywhere before 2008, I took a wild guess of 2007, I can however see you have an Alt Pally and Alt Hunter and faction changed your pally. (But that wasn't from your armory link ofc

Then again I am not someone that goes stalking folks on the net lol, it's amazing what people will do to prove people wrong.

Deleted
    Well battlegrounds were a "new thing" when I was level 60.

So I musta started playing pretty early on.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't need to make whole new threads to respond to an existing thread. I suggest if you really want to "test" people, you do it in the thread that started this discussion.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |