1.6 is on the PTR

Arlee can make it much prettier, but I was faster!

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20121120
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

If only "take on the best pilots in the galaxy" was talking about space pvp...

Oh well. Naka, mind letting me know if its on rails or not? I don't feel like downloading it.
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2012-11-20 at 08:53 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

As much as I like the space stuff as an extra side time killer. I really want to see it expanded into something more interesting. I'll take what I get but I have hope there are plans for something bigger when it comes to space.

Deleted
    not a huge amount of content, but if we get it in a week or 2 that'll suffice, if its the last piece of content before Xmas call me disapointed, i was hoping theyd have something big in the bag for the ast anniversary and stuff, i can always hope.

Too bad they won't offer character copies, would actually have liked to see those new space missions.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    not a huge amount of content, but if we get it in a week or 2 that'll suffice, if its the last piece of content before Xmas call me disapointed, i was hoping theyd have something big in the bag for the ast anniversary and stuff, i can always hope.
    I'm hoping that they tell us what the secret space project is on dec 20. And that they will pretty much outline an expansion.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Players will earn Black Hole Commendations to spend on ship upgrades, high level gear, and more!
    This is a start. Dear lord it is a start. Just making space relevant is a leap for them (though not to light speed). If hypergates is to PvP what TFB is to raiding, then PvP might be a little more exciting.

Yea working on putting it together... I was not expecting this yet lol

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 04:15 PM ----------

Sorry for the slowness they are up!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19167011