Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwish View Post
    Lets say the zombie outbreak has begun, You're trying to escape them but unfortunately you get bitten / Infected however.

Now, Lets say you don't have control of your actions, but still aware your body is moving and are watching yourself in a 1st person view.

Would you rather :

1) Infect as many other people as you can

Or

2) Hope you get put out of your "Misery" as soon as possible.

My personal answer is I'd hope to infect as many others as possible I mean hell, I'm already a zombie, might as well cause as much destruction as possible.

P.S. Don't know how to create a poll on here.
    Sounds like I'm plenty conscious enough to not want to murder my family and friends, but in no position to deny my zombified body the brains it so desires, so it'd happen anyway.

Seriously if I'm not in control how can I choose >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many people are going with the "lack of control, so how can we choose?" argument. The OP is asking what do you hope happens. Think of it as watching a movie that you don't know the ending to, from the perspective of the bad guy. Do you want him to die, or do you hope he succeeds, since in this scenario, it's you.

I'd prefer the instant death, although part of me is curious as to what zombies do once humanity is wiped out.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2012-11-21 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    It must feel really disgusting to feel myself rot, I would rather die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Too many people are going with the "lack of control, so how can we choose?" argument. The OP is asking what do you hope happens. Think of it as watching a movie that you don't know the ending to, from the perspective of the bad guy. Do you want him to die, or do you hope he succeeds, since in this scenario, it's you.

I'd prefer the instant death, although part of me is curious as to what zombies do once humanity is wiped out.
    Or the proposal could imply that in those minutes/hours between getting bitten yourself and subsequently turning that you go on some spiteful rampage biting and scratching as many people as you can while you still have the will to do so. A disturbing hypothetical, but some people might be inclined to act that way. That "If I'm going down, I'm taking you all with me." attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hope my puppet body would become to zombies what Angelus was to vampires.

I would wish to be killed as quickly as possible, to prevent harm to others. Unless said others happen to be politicians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take up a bowl of imaginary popcorn in my head and hope I didn't get turned in a locked closet...

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I'm screwed?
    INFECT!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Honestly, my plan for zombie apocalypse is to suicide as soon as it stars. If I was turned into a zombie? I wouldn't have much say in the matter, I'm not sure if I would want to die or infect people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Honestly, my plan for zombie apocalypse is to suicide as soon as it stars. If I was turned into a zombie? I wouldn't have much say in the matter, I'm not sure if I would want to die or infect people.
    Make sure you shoot yourself in the head wouldn't want to hang yourself and sit there forever...

Choice 1. Fuck y'all. ;D

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Or the proposal could imply that in those minutes/hours between getting bitten yourself and subsequently turning that you go on some spiteful rampage biting and scratching as many people as you can while you still have the will to do so. A disturbing hypothetical, but some people might be inclined to act that way. That "If I'm going down, I'm taking you all with me." attitude.
    Read the proposal again, it in no way even remotely implies that.
    Last edited by BatteredRose; 2012-11-22 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooby View Post
    I don't think you get to decide that if you turn into a zombie...? You would be braindead right?

Anyway, I'd just want to be put out of it if I got the choice.
    Yeah, I think i would want to be just put out of my misery

Deleted
    2) Option.. I would rather die with honor then live without, as a zombie

Option 2.

I'd make sure any friends/companions with me know beforehand that if it ever happens to me, I'm counting on them for option 2.

Option number 1...no question

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd swim out to the waters to see if I would drown as a zombie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'd go to my neighbors lawn with bucket on my head, hoping I could get inside for the dinner invitation. Being braindead, it could be tricky to get past the plants there.

Deleted
    Number 2. To me it seems like the StarCraft infested terrans but they have verbal control, asking their enemies to kill them as they charge in to slaughter their salvation and that looks pretty nasty. There's no need to add another walker to the infestation, people surviving are already having a tough time...assuming it's a worldwide apocalypse.

Deleted
    I don't like destruction. Keel me, keel me now

10+ Year Old Account
    Option 1: I'd do my best to survive the zombie apocalypse, using all resources I've gathered and all skills I have to combat and stay alive, but if I get bit and turn (and not just downright eaten entirely) I'd like to still live and see what happens.

It's noble that many people would off themselves to make sure others are not harmed by them, but although I don't fear death, I would not choose death. I would want to live, and that's what most people would most likely end up choosing in those last minutes. During the time when you're struggling with the trigger of the gun in your mouth, remembering what you've loved and lost in life, you may hesitate long enough to turn and then it's too late. I imagine that's how it would happen for most. If you don't have suicidal tendencies I'd assume it would be extremely difficult to end your own life, at least for me it would be.

... That or your best friend shoots you in the head as soon as they see you've been bitten. That bastard.