How does Assasins Creed 3 play on PC

Hello everyone! I'm a very big fan of the series but ice always played on my Xbox. Well a year ago the box died and I built a nice new pc. I'm fairly new to pc gaming with the exception of MMOs.

So my question is how do the AC games play with a mouse and keyboard?

Thanks for any answers.

Well, I played all of them but 3 on PC (still haven't gotten it, might for 360) and it was perfectly fine with mouse and keyboard. But if I had a wired controller, I would have used that over the keyboard.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to 3. I should probably get a controller at some point

I recommend buying a Xbox 360 controller for PC. It does not cost that much. That thing will pay for itself. It makes a lot of games funnier and easier to control, especially third person games like Batman and Assassins Creed. A controller also allows you play more comfortable. For example you can assume positions you would not be able to do with a mouse+keyboard. You can lean into your couch/chair/ and relax more.
    Last edited by Snorri; 2012-11-21 at 02:10 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have a xbox 360 controller on PC, but franckly, i always played assassin creed on keyboard mouse. But i admit, if there is one game that could be play on pad on PC, it's this one.