Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Average day of LFR..

Nothing new.

Better than the old system where you only won something if your item dropped and you beat everyone else's need roll.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    Better than the old system where you only won something if your item dropped and beat everyone else's need roll.
    I won 2 or items a run back in the day.... old system was so easy to abuse.

Deleted
    Better than the old system where you only won something if your item dropped and beat everyone else's need roll.
    i found that better imo.. so anoying now where you dont have a clue what dropped and what the others got :S

I'd rather get that than watch everything taken by the guild that queued together.

Quote Originally Posted by Manarama View Post
    I won 2 or items a run back in the day.... old system was so easy to abuse.
    won nothing at all with old system, 2 items with new system, im not having everyone ninja me forvendor gold/6th alt/item to trade to someone for more loot

Old System ...

Put in time to re-queue until you find a group you can abuse and get good loot

<Vanq user
    <Cloth user

Morchok - Queue until you get less than 2 cloth users / 3 casters
    Warlord - Leave, keep queueing till you are in a group with 4 Vanq users or less
    Yor'Sahj - Leave, keep queueing till you are in a group with 4 Vanq users or less
    Hagara - Leave, keep queueing till you are in a group with 4 Vanq users or less
    Ultraxion - Leave, keep queueing till you are in a group with 4 Vanq users or less
    Warlord - Leave, keep queueing till you are in a group with 4 Vanq users or less
    Spine - Leave, keep queueing till you are in a group with 4 casters or less
    Spine - Leave, keep queueing till you are in a group with 4 casters or less

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hoFOU.png[IMG]
    Nothing new.
    How are your bags so empty. I can't even hold all those bags

Should be able to just queue in and instantly be given full epics. Much better system.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Should be able to just queue in and instantly be given full epics. Much better system.
    You say epics like they mean something ..

I've been pretty lucky with new LFR, actually better than old so far. In DS LFR there were several weeks in a row of winning nothing. In new LFR there has only been one week where I won absolutely nothing at all but it was back in DS (after patch to bring new loot rules). I run it on two characters and am casual enough that I can use my coins on LFR bosses after my Sha runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    How are your bags so empty. I can't even hold all those bags
    Emptied bags for pic

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I'd rather get that than watch everything taken by the guild that queued together.
    Learn to queue together lol..

It still beats the old system by a long shot if you ask me. I don't feel like I'm competing with other people for the loot anymore which is a good thing. No longer do I need to feel bitter that some scrub who wasn't performing well at all wins all've my loot.

same situation with me. ran Terrace and Nightmare today 0 useful drops. 7 bosses and i de'd the useless items, I got the 483 cloak and boots off raidfinder.. which is total garbage for any fire mage due to mastery/haste being godawful stats vs crit/hit.

the problem with the new lfr system.. aside from its stupidly low drop rate.. elder coins being useless (12 used so far and 0 loot) is you cant see what your rolling for. It'd be better to be informed. The old system was much better cause for one you could see what dropped.. and they dont have huge loot tables with 3 useless items added in there. taking Le Shit for example.. the boss has 5 drops for clothies.. 2 are viable.. (the token and the staff) the other 3 are godawful.. guess what you'll win with a coin? ya thats right.

@above, topping the meters doesnt even merit you better loot so your point is moot. ive been top dps on 3/4 of the fights and ive recieved 3 lovely bags of shit for it. the old system was miles better if you had a few friends/guildies you could bring along.. and who doesnt have friends in wow when theres 10,000,000 subscribers?

Quote Originally Posted by Radoria View Post
    It still beats the old system by a long shot if you ask me. I don't feel like I'm competing with other people for the loot anymore which is a good thing. No longer do I need to feel bitter that some scrub who wasn't performing well at all wins all've my loot.

Old system you could just queue with friends alts who will roll on items for you, just re-queue if you get a group with people who can roll on items you need, etc.. it was easy to abuse.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You say epics like they mean something ..
    well theyve already started with everyone getting some sort of legendary. give it a few more years, lfr will be dropping legendary gems, sort of like how heroic 5 mans back in BC used to drop epic gems

just kidding, was just playing along with the gag.......or was i?

10+ Year Old Account
    New system is much more fair, just because you had your buddies to help you back in the day, doesn't mean everyone else did.

Deleted
    Better than the old system where you only won something if your item dropped and you beat everyone else's need roll.
    Which happened more often than you get stuff in the new system.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    New system is much more fair, just because you had your buddies to help you back in the day, doesn't mean everyone else did.
    It's not hard to find buddies, just ask in trade chat, i bet you could find some who you could take turns with.

Or just form a group and pay everyone 100g or something.. easyeasy

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    well theyve already started with everyone getting some sort of legendary. give it a few more years, lfr will be dropping legendary gems, sort of like how heroic 5 mans back in BC used to drop epic gems

just kidding, was just playing along with the gag.......or was i?
    You already get legendaries in LFR lol. Which is fine, old-style legendaries broke the game when you look at it competitively,

Emptied bags for pic
    Even that I can't do without vendoring it all