Deleted

Just an idea for rep changes to help remove the 'strain' of dailies

This is just an idea of mine but considering Blizzard have put all the time and effort into creating these new dailies to gain rep and it would be a shame to remove them entirely from the process but it is an un realistic task to have to do them over and over on alts. I know that in 5.1 we will be given a rep gain to alts but still people will not want to do dailies on these characters simply because they have done them SO many times on there main.

So my suggestion is this:
    Already each reputation at Exalted level offers you the chance to buy a tabard for that faction. Well how about if that tabard was a B.O.A rep gaining tabard(Similar to the model in Cataclysm). That way you would still have to reach exalted by playing through the dailies as intended on your main character but would have an easier way to gain rep when playing alt characters and not having to repeat quests you've done to death before.

Like i said this just an idea i had i thought i would share

Calenor

Sounds like a pretty good idea, in addition to the double rep gains for alts. However, I doubt they'll put it in in 5.1 since they already stated they were against the Cata model for rep and they made the change for double. If it were suggested on official forums enough it would probably catch someone's eye eventually though.

I think this is a great idea and one that a lot of people have brought up. I really do like that we have to spend time with each faction and work directly for them to gain our reputation, but it doesn't make a lick of sense to me that we have to do that with each character when the tabard system has worked in the past and could easily be implemented here with BoA tabards at exalted.

It seems particularly nonsensical to me when held next to the introduction of account-wide things like mounts, titles and pets. Blizzard acknowledged there that they understand players can be turned off from playing their alts, which is bad, but starting these rep grinds over again on alts is about the least appealing thing I can think to do in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would work for me, I literally cant be bothered with dailies and on of those reasons is because I know that I have to do them again on my alts, in fact right now im not levelling my alts because the gearing up is going to be so a pita.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    It would work for me, I literally cant be bothered with dailies and on of those reasons is because I know that I have to do them again on my alts, in fact right now im not levelling my alts because the gearing up is going to be so a pita.
    exactly why im not leveling my alts yet, i have no desire cause this system sucks.

Hey, totally fresh and new idea here! I wonder why nobody else thought of it so far! Oh wait...

My bet: not going to happen. Blizzard is ok with speeding this up a little, but won't kill grind's main point: to take you out to the world so it won't be empty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Hey, totally fresh and new idea here! I wonder why nobody else thought of it so far! Oh wait...

My bet: not going to happen. Blizzard is ok with speeding this up a little, but won't kill grind's main point: to take you out to the world so it won't be empty.
    Oi, you robbed me off the opportunity to say just that. Ah well, at least I don't have to go through the tedious work of looking it up now.