Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    If you don't already have it, Limbo is an excellent game that is definitely worth $2.50.
    Agree with this person, excellent game!

Quote Originally Posted by duivel View Post
    Agree with this person, excellent game!
    To each their own, I downloaded the demo and was thoroughly unimpressed, even at the $2.50 price tag.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

If you haven't played World of Goo and don't take advantage of this sale, I don't want anything to do with you!

Well looks like i'm getting XCOM, i've been waiting for a small sale on it Also waiting to see Dishonored hit $25 since it will be on sale at other places for that price. Glad I got paid today lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darsiders 2 for $17.... I told myself I wouldn't buy any games on this sale....
    I am closing steam and not opening it until the 27th
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Darsiders 2 for $17.... I told myself I wouldn't buy any games on this sale....
    I am closing steam and not opening it until the 27th
    I almost never buy a Steam game unless it is under $10, but I think I will make an exception for Darksiders 2. Found a demo online and enjoyed it enough for $17 to be worthwhile.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Never had the chance to play it before, so I grabbed both Darksiders and Darksiders II. Gonna be a long weekend~

10+ Year Old Account
    Boo!! Was just about to buy SC2 from Blizz sale.. Stupid Steam.. Stupid student budget.

None of the current sales excite me. Already own Darksiders 2, Walking Dead and half the indie games. Orcs Must Die 2 and Mark of the Ninja are probably worth picking up though, we'll see if they get into a cheaper 'front page' sale.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. Operation Flashpoint Complete is not available in the Maldives.

No money, no funny. They can keep all games for themselves.

Deleted
    Bad times to start this no matter how hard you try you have to look >.<

Deleted

Hoping Total War Shogun 2 and GoT:RPG go 75% this sale. Going to go ahead and pick up Darksiders 2, then I guess wait and see if any other games come up that stand out.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well finally pulled the trigger on Walking dead. Hope it's all I hear it is supposed to be.

I nearly bought Darksiders 2 when it was released but I held off...for $17 now I didn't really have a choice

Deleted
    Steam sale? Again? I haven't played the games i bought during the summer sale yet!

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    Steam sale? Again? I haven't played the games i bought during the summer sale yet!
    I'm still making it through last year's Christmas sale.

But I'm still gonna buy some more now

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone think that terraria will drop to 75% off again this sale? Also has anyone bought a game soundtrack before? If so where does steam store the music as I am thinking of getting Bastion soundtrack if Bastion goes on sale for cheaper.

Gah! I JUST bought some games (now on sale) about a week ago. I wish I knew about this sale before! *headdesk*. Still too many unfinished games from the summer sale to justify buying anything else. This is going to be a difficult sale.