Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshoreguy View Post
    Does anyone think that terraria will drop to 75% off again this sale? Also has anyone bought a game soundtrack before? If so where does steam store the music as I am thinking of getting Bastion soundtrack if Bastion goes on sale for cheaper.
    I'd guess not this sale, but maybe Christmas. No guarantee though. Usually the Daily Deals and Flash Sales will be repeated, but not increased. The other "hidden sales" (i.e. Skyrim is currently 33% off) have a decent chance of having an increased sale later on. If past is any indication, the last day usually has all the Daily Deals/Flash Sales on sale again, so you can always wait til the 27th, but again, there is no actual promise that Steam will do that, just going off of past sales
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about the last day being a repeat. The summer sale didn't follow that formula at all which surprised a bunch of people, me included.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought the wii u and mario bros for about 465 bucks. transportation added, 485 bucks. There is no way I am buying anything from steam. Not since their summer sale where I spent 80 bucks and played about 4 - 5 games of the 18 games I bought in total. Plus Guild Wars 2, which has a lot of free time already.

Quote Originally Posted by Saligia View Post
    Gah! I JUST bought some games (now on sale) about a week ago. I wish I knew about this sale before! *headdesk*. Still too many unfinished games from the summer sale to justify buying anything else. This is going to be a difficult sale.
    Well, think about it this way, the Christmas sale is just a month away, chances are anything on sale now will be on sale again then, maybe for even more. I am torn, thinking maybe Darksiders 2 will be 75% off in a month, so 12.50 instead of 17, but eh, just 4.50 so I think I'll spring for it this sale. There will always be new sales later on, though

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for AC3.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Hoping Total War Shogun 2 and GoT:RPG go 75% this sale. Going to go ahead and pick up Darksiders 2, then I guess wait and see if any other games come up that stand out.
    GoT RPG is at 50% for €20
    GoT RPG + GoT Genesis is at 75% for €15

Do you see the weird thing in that too

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    GoT RPG is at 50% for €20
    GoT RPG + GoT Genesis is at 75% for €15

Do you see the weird thing in that too
    Yeah, they do that every time the game is on sale. I can only assume they do it because the only way people will buy Genesis is if you pay them to buy it. It was not a very well liked game.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I say Terraria is good but they creators stopped making content for the game so it got a ending now.
    Also if you want a solid FPS you can try Planetside 2 it was released yesterday its a mmo fps to and there is constant battles everywhere.
    HOW DARE THE DEVS STOP MAKING FREE CONTENT!

Yet you don't complain about other companys having paid dlc.....

Yeah, they do that every time the game is on sale. I can only assume they do it because the only way people will buy Genesis is if you pay them to buy it. It was not a very well liked game.
    Giving a game away for free + extra discount on another game just to boost the numbers. I like their business model

Well, think about it this way, the Christmas sale is just a month away, chances are anything on sale now will be on sale again then, maybe for even more. I am torn, thinking maybe Darksiders 2 will be 75% off in a month, so 12.50 instead of 17, but eh, just 4.50 so I think I'll spring for it this sale. There will always be new sales later on, though
    Stop being tight and buy Darksiders 2 now. The game hasn't even broken even from what I heard.

More people buy it now = more chance for a third game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really want Torchlight 2, but I'm going to wait until it's close to the end before I buy it, it's pretty cheap even without a sale, but would hate myself for awhile if it turns into a lightning deal with 75% off.

It's been a year since its release, I want a 75% off sale for Kingdoms of Amalur. Knock the price under $20 and you got a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Stop being tight and buy Darksiders 2 now. The game hasn't even broken even from what I heard.

I actually already bought it, just waiting for the download to finish now

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post

I bought it its a fantastic game im 3 hours into it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Hello wallet... where'd you go? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Quite honestly don't know what would interest me other than maybe Dishonored.
    Dishonored is worth the price tag. I would recommend it to anyone, it's probably the best game I've played in a few years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroleonShadowflower View Post
    Dishonored is worth the price tag. I would recommend it to anyone, it's probably the best game I've played in a few years.
    It'll be 25-30 during the weekend at most stores and websites, I'm waiting for that deal. I'm getting it for sure, but steam really doesn't have the best offer on it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    New Flash sale is up, Dear Ester 75% off for 2.49
    Two worlds 75% off for 7.49,
    Dungeon defenders 75% off for 3.74

Looks like nothing real exciting till tomorrow while the parades roll

15+ Year Old Account
    New deals up. Dear Esther($2.49), Two Worlds 2($7.49), and Dungeon Defenders($3.74). In my opinion, Amazon is currently owning Steam's ass. DD is 2.99 on Amazon, even with taxes, it's still cheaper. ><

What deals does amazon have going on now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    What deals does amazon have going on now?
    Dead Island GoTY $6.79, Assassin's Creed 1-Brotherhood for $4.99, Revelations for 10, Ghostbusters Video Game, 2.49 Trine 1.99 (the first one), "Burning Hot Bundle (Includes Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition and NFS Hot Pursuit). Civ IV 7.49. Most of the good stuff comes during the weekend and Cyber Monday. (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=328579). Best deals I can't wait for is both Batmans for $10 total, and ME1 + ME 2 + DA:O + DA:2 for $14.99.

I will give props to Steam, Portal 2 is 10 dollars, get both for $12.49. Could be on the 8 hour deal though, so it's another one I'll wait till the end for.
    Last edited by Clockwork Pinkie; 2012-11-22 at 04:41 AM.