Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    how are you going to find time to play them all!
    Honestly I don't know lol, I have winter break coming up from college so I'll have a ton of time then and I got all my big projects done during this break so my last 3 weeks of class will be a breeze Also I went a head and got Orcs must die 2 lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Easily as good as the first, plus co-op is a blast. You can always download the demo if you want to see how it plays compared to the first, but at this price I'd say a definite must buy, especially if you enjoyed the first one.
    I liked the first one, a lot, but I've been thinking that I won't buy it, even with this price.

I think I'm just not interested atm. :s And I don't want to spend money for something I won't play. xD Even if it's almost 4€.

Bought Civ V Gods & Kings at -50% price and few hours later it dropped even lower to -75%... damn you Valve! Oh well, it is worth the price, and religion plus espionage adds nice new layers to the already quite complex gameplay.

Deleted
    Not completely sure on Orcs Must Die 2 since I have no one to play it with.

Deleted
    bought saints row the third at -75%
    Dear Volition, Inc. ,may whatever deity you believe in damn you for this time-consuming piece of awesomeness

Deleted
    Oh god, Dragon Age: Origins, its xpack and all of its DLC on sale for 8,99 euros, along with Civ 5 and Orcs Must Die 2.
    Damn you Steam! I just got this money for my birthday. :<

New Flash Sales :
    Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion -66% (€10,19)
    Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition -50% (€14,99)
    Mirror's Edge -70% (€2,99)

Deleted
    New Flash Sales.

Sins of Solar Empire: Rebellion - with 66% discount, 10,19€
    Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition - with 50% discount, 14,99€
    Mirro's Edge - with 70% discount, 2,99€

Yes! I think I'm going to grab Mirro's Edge, I heart it was fairly good.

Damn it, Asmekiel!

Sins of a Solar Empire is a RTS? Blah nevermind then.

Deleted
    just played some chivilary, seems like it could be a good game, if you can actually get onto a server!

just played some chivilary, seems like it could be a good game, if you can actually get onto a server!
    Wowcrendor has a video on it, seems like a fun game indeed. Probably even more fun if you can play with friends.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-11-25 at 10:45 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're on the fence about orcs must die 2, just get it. It's one of my family's favorite games. We would all happily have payed full price for it. But we got lucky and picked it up during the Halloween sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshoreguy View Post
    If you're on the fence about orcs must die 2, just get it. It's one of my family's favorite games. We would all happily have payed full price for it. But we got lucky and picked it up during the Halloween sale.
    I wholeheartedly agree...if you have someone to play with. It's clearly designed to be played with a friend; some levels ("Crunch", I'm looking at you) is just ridiculously nuts to play by yourself. If you have someone to play with, do yourself a favor and get it now.

Majad, you make me disappointed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Wowcrendor has a video on it, seems like a fun game indeed. Probably even more fun if you can play with friends.

at the moment its near impossible to get into a game (unless you want to join one with like 400ms), probably because of the steam sale, i guess in a week or so it will be more playable.

at the moment its near impossible to get into a game (unless you want to join one with like 400ms), probably because of the steam sale, i guess in a week or so it will be more playable.
    That's not really nice :/

So far I've bought Crysis 2, Deus Ex: HR + DLC and Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

The only reason for so few (for me) is because I've basically bought them all in previous sales xD

Currently I have 76 games in my library and I have a feeling the Christmas sales are going to make it closer to 90.

Oh Steam how I love and hate you (but mostly love)!

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 07:38 AM ----------

400ms?? That's WoW for me without a tunnel service haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    So far I've bought Crysis 2, Deus Ex: HR + DLC and Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

The only reason for so few (for me) is because I've basically bought them all in previous sales xD

Currently I have 76 games in my library and I have a feeling the Christmas sales are going to make it closer to 90.

Oh Steam how I love and hate you (but mostly love)!

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 07:38 AM ----------

400ms?? That's WoW for me without a tunnel service haha.

yeah but chivilary is very dependent on lag due to the combat system, a bit hard to block an attack with high ms

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Not completely sure on Orcs Must Die 2 since I have no one to play it with.
    Easly played this 40 hours without any co-op whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not desperate to buy Dishonored right now, Should I wait for Christmas sale and hope it drops below 50% off or just grab it now?

Also Mirrors Edge, Get boring quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    I'm not desperate to buy Dishonored right now, Should I wait for Christmas sale and hope it drops below 50% off or just grab it now?

Also Mirrors Edge, Get boring quickly?
    It'll probably be on GMG again some time in the near future. And they have those code deals regularly.

But in the end it's up to you to decide how long you want to wait.