Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Got KOTOR 2. Idk why, ill probably never play it again. But maybe someday like 10 years from now ill see it on my steam library and play it for good times sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    So glad I bought Deus Ex: HR - Adam's an official bad ass.The cinematic after the tutorial/start is just awesome.
    Mark of the Ninja is also awesome for a stealth for game. I was expecting to like it, but I love it!

I highly recommend both games if any body is on the fence about either.

Flash Sales:
    Worms Revolution -33% (€9,27)
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD -50% (€5,99)
    Universe Sandbox -75% (€2,49)

I tried Orcs must die 2 demo, defiantly a good polished game. I just found the controles to be abit annoying.

With the current price its quit worth it. Not excatctly my kind of game, so I'll pass but it for sure has something going for it
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2012-11-26 at 02:51 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

New Flash Sales:
    Killing Floor -75% (€4,49)
    DiRT Showdown -66% (€13,59)
    Sniper Elite V2 -75% (€12,49)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Majad, you make me disappointed.
    I'm just not interested now.

Also, I would have bought it but the thing is, the first game already ran pretty bad on my laptop and I'm sure this one will to and I really don't want to buy it and play it as I did with the first, so no, I won't buy it. :3

Also, I got like 3 new games, damn, I never had so many games to play before. So weird, I usually always have nothing to play, now I got plenty! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you hesitated picking up Dishonored from Steam? If yes, GOOD. Here is a better deal 75% off, bring it down to $23.50 USA from Greenman Gaming. Use the discount code GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q. You are welcome

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well...this was the sale. The sale that got my wife on Steam. Unfortunately this was also the sale that means from now going forward I will always be paying double for just about everything lol. I act like it's bad, but she has the same taste as me and Co-Op is a blast so it's going to be fun.

I picked up Torchlight 2, Terraria, Orcs Must Die 2, and Trine 2 for her to play with me. I was waiting all weekend to see TL2 and OMD2. The holidays will be filled with much orc/demon/monster slaying! As it should always be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Well...this was the sale. The sale that got my wife on Steam. Unfortunately this was also the sale that means from now going forward I will always be paying double for just about everything lol. I act like it's bad, but she has the same taste as me and Co-Op is a blast so it's going to be fun.
    I know that feeling... since getting my husband on steam (he's not really usually much of a gamer but likes to play stuff with me..), now I have to buy double all the co-op games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Mark of the Ninja is also awesome for a stealth for game. I was expecting to like it, but I love it!
    Yeah, I was expecting not to like it as much as I like Shank 2, but this game is soooo good! Best game I good until now, and I bought Portal 2!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having a spouse join you on steam is nothing. Wait till you have your spouse and child join you. Nothing says ouch like buying 3 or every game.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshoreguy View Post
    Having a spouse join you on steam is nothing. Wait till you have your spouse and child join you. Nothing says ouch like buying 3 or every game.
    Until our cat grows opposable thumbs and figures out how to use a computer, we are going to be ok.

Though they do have great deals on multipacks, so their pricing is incredibly rewarding. I was very glad that Orcs Must Die 2 had a 2 pack of the game +dlc for only $10. That was a great deal.

I got my husband on Steam with the summer sale due to Tomb Raider and the Total War series. We don't tend to play the same type of games though so we don't buy double. So far Torchlight 2 is the only game we have recently bought two copies of (SWToR and WoW before that)

So far my husband's Steam has the Tomb Raiders and the entire Total War series while I have Assassins Creed, Dragons Age, Deus Ex, Trine, Orcs Must Die, Portal, and a bunch of others. We don't have two copies of any Steam game, although if he ever runs out of other games to play I may get him OMD2 or another game I have for co-op
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Kingdoms of Amalur + 2 DLC $11 on Amazon.

I really want to buy, but the keys only work in Origin ~.~

Nevermind my last post, they were just slow in updating. The complete pack of GTA IV is now cheaper than buying the two parts seperately.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

All GTA games are 75% off, I just got San Andreas for only 2.5 Euro Now please give me price off on RTCW or Unreal Tournament games!

Deleted
    Seems like there's new Flash Sales.

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition - with 75% discount, 8,74€
    Crusader Kings 2 Colection - with 75% discount, 12,49€
    Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition - with 80% discount, 4,19€

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    Kingdoms of Amalur + 2 DLC $11 on Amazon.

I really want to buy, but the keys only work in Origin ~.~
    I was really upset when I saw that. Just annoying to launch any game without steam now-a-days.

Here's to hope they have a flash deal for it sometime today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooo Witcher 2 £4.99, might have to have a look at some reviews.

I have been looking for a decent racing game lately and see that F1 2012 and Dirt are on sale, anyone recommend one of the other?