Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, last daily deals are up. Looks like 1 more round of flash sales coming in 3.5 hours, then we gotta wait til December 20 for the winter sale
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brogrom View Post
    I have been looking for a decent racing game lately and see that F1 2012 and Dirt are on sale, anyone recommend one of the other?
    I know nothing of those 2 sorry but if you want a decent flying racing game with shooting powerups etc i suggest Skydrift it looks good the planes handle good and the game works fine with both keyboard or with a 360pad and its only 2.49€ atm to so its quite a steal.

I quite liked Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing aswell but yeah thats more like mario kart but with sega characters

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Well, last daily deals are up. Looks like 1 more round of flash sales coming in 3.5 hours, then we gotta wait til December 20 for the winter sale
    Kinda anticlimactic after the sale with pretty much the powerhouse of steam gaming last daily. Everything but Sonic were games that a lot of people were crossing their fingers for. Dishonored, TL2, Orcs Must Die 2, etc. When I saw that I knew there wouldn't be anything great until Christmas.

Locking my wallet down now before I eat crow.

Legend of Grimlock and Witcher 2 both look good and are dirt cheap but I have so many games to play already. I think I'll wait until Christmas and maybe I'll have less on my plate and get a better deal to boot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Ooo Witcher 2 £4.99, might have to have a look at some reviews.
    It's a fantastic game. Definitely recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    Legend of Grimlock and Witcher 2 both look good and are dirt cheap but I have so many games to play already. I think I'll wait until Christmas and maybe I'll have less on my plate and get a better deal to boot.
    Same here, if either had a demo I would try out and then if I really did like them I would buy them now, but no demo = wait for me today

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skramz View Post
    I was really upset when I saw that. Just annoying to launch any game without steam now-a-days.
    Really?
    I mean, don't get me wrong...I love steam...but...really?

Did you know you can add a non-steam game to your steamlibrary if you don't want to go through the effort of clicking an icon on your desktop?

Would highly recommend Castle Crashers and The Witcher 2.
    Castle Crashers is so much fun and a great way to kill time, especially if you have friends to play it with. Simple game, but awesome! Easily worth 5 bucks.
    The Witcher 2 is an amazing RPG. It improved on the first game in every way, and The Witcher was already a solid game to begin with. And at less than 8 dollars, you can't go wrong at all. I'd encourage anyone who loves RPGs to buy it, even if they didn't play the first game.

The Witcher 2 is gold.

CS:GO is quite good too.

Watching some gameplay videos, Witcher 2 is definitely on my list, but I think I have enough games now to wait for the winter sale, it is just 24 days away or so. Looks worth $7.49, so even if it doesn't get cheaper for winter I'll probably still buy it then

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Really?
    I mean, don't get me wrong...I love steam...but...really?

Did you know you can add a non-steam game to your steamlibrary if you don't want to go through the effort of clicking an icon on your desktop?
    You have to register the game with origin. Unless I'm mistaken I don't think it's possible to add it to my steam library, as I already did that for other non-steam games.

I'm not very good at sticking to my guns. Ended up buying Witcher 1 and 2...

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Skramz View Post
    You have to register the game with origin. Unless I'm mistaken I don't think it's possible to add it to my steam library, as I already did that for other non-steam games.
    It is, you can run games from their shortcuts. It will still have to launch Origin afterwards, making it all kind of pointless, but you can totally do it. I run tons of non-steam native games from Steam since I like having all my shortcuts in one place and having access to the overlay in non-steam games.

Deleted

I got away with only 500SEK(50£). Steam Winter sale, COME AT ME BRO!
    Last edited by mmoc9eb0d33af1; 2012-11-26 at 09:58 PM.

Bastion, Testament of Sherlock Holmes, and Just Cause 2 on Flash Sale.

Since today is technically the last day of the sale, but the Daily Deals don't expire for close to two days, not sure if this is the last of the Flash Sales or not.

Winter Sale starts Dec. 20 at 10 AM PST, so about 23 days, 20 hours.

My damage:

Nov 26, 2012
    $16.22
    Purchase
    The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The Witcher 2, Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack

Nov 24, 2012
    $32.44
    Purchase
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Standard Edition, Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Tactical Pack DLC, Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Explosion Pack DLC, Deus Ex Human Revolution: The Missing Link DLC, Shogun 2 Collection, Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai Collection

Nov 24, 2012
    $3.99
    Purchase
    Trine 2 Goblin Menace DLC

Nov 21, 2012
    $16.99
    Purchase
    Darksiders II

Total: $69.64 for 7 Games and a bunch of DLC
    Last edited by Arcilux; 2012-11-26 at 10:11 PM.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Okay... I'm really annoyed that I missed some of the sales, such as Dawnguard, Deus Ex, Mark of the Ninja, and one or two others... just found out in time to get Bastion ^^

But does anyone know if they'll have similar sales at Christmas? Will they be as extensive and cover some of the same games?

Edit: And someone told me theres some promotional offers for games going free?! Is that true? Where can I find out which ones? I once managed to catch a promotional offer for Portal 1 and got that free but I can't remember when that was, and I've never seen any others.
    Last edited by Migey; 2012-11-26 at 10:27 PM.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd be stupid to not get Bastion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Okay... I'm really annoyed that I missed some of the sales, such as Dawnguard, Deus Ex, Mark of the Ninja, and one or two others... just found out in time to get Bastion ^^

But does anyone know if they'll have similar sales at Christmas? Will they be as extensive and cover some of the same games?
    Yeah, it will be way more extensive even, so don't worry =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post

The winter sale is leaked to start December 20th, it'll probably be more extensive if anything, it should cover the vast majority of similar games, there were probably less than 10 games in this sale that hadn't been in the previous one... it tends to be a very similar catalogue + some discounts on some new releases.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm proud of myself! Only 30€ well spent. A little time to recovery for the christmas sales!