Deleted

Terrace of endless spring elite wowprogress

Hello!
    I was just wondering if Wowprogress will show that you have killed the bosses in elitemode? Or is it useless for me to aim for, should i rather progress and get sha of fear down instead of going for Elite protectors?

Deleted
    If you mean Heroic-Elite vs. Heroic Sha - then I think it's still worth going for the HC-Elite which I believe to be easier then Sha

If you mean Normal Elite vs normal Sha then... umm... it's fecking easy and died in 2 pulls... while we did wipe 10 times on Sha (mostly due to people being stupid and dieing on breaths but whatever)

No, WoWProgress does not currently specifically track hardmode Protectors. Whether it's as easy on heroic (in relation to the actual difficulty of course) as it is on normal remains to be seen.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    So normal elites is "fecking" easy? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sanktas View Post
    So normal elites is "fecking" easy? :P
    Yes it ist. We also did it in the second pull, because we didn't realise at first that you simple can move the boss out from his earthquake Tought it would all be stationary as with Feng the Accursed.

Easy as hell and nothing really to worry about beside the DoT up on everyone, which is a healer-only-issue =)

As for heroic: at least Blood Legion did the non elite version (I didn't check the others so far) - they are aiming for sha, that's where the fame is

Deleted
    It really is... there is some pressure on healers and some on DPS, otherwise you run out of space/mana but it definitely is not anything a 12/12 guild should have issues with

As for the heroic - I was basing my assumptions on the journal - not sure if guilds which are 3/4 ToES HC right now killed Protectors in Elite-HC or simply HC mode

10+ Year Old Account
    http://da.twitch.tv/h4mst3r/b/341650425 - 13:30. First pull, no clue what was going to happen, both healers oom from 95% of first boss. Still killed it - Really hope it get 20 times harder on heroic!

Hunter - Monk - Warlock - Shaman - Paladin
    <Immersion> - Alliance 25 man guild @ Frostmane Stream

Quote Originally Posted by eixx View Post
    http://da.twitch.tv/h4mst3r/b/341650425 - 13:30. First pull, no clue what was going to happen, both healers oom from 95% of first boss. Still killed it - Really hope it get 20 times harder on heroic!
    its sure looks easy, but tue had done alot of homework so would not call it clueless :;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    It really is... there is some pressure on healers and some on DPS, otherwise you run out of space/mana but it definitely is not anything a 12/12 guild should have issues with

As for the heroic - I was basing my assumptions on the journal - not sure if guilds which are 3/4 ToES HC right now killed Protectors in Elite-HC or simply HC mode
    None of them did elite mode

In current gear levels the heroic elite version of this fight is impossible for several reasons beyond just the extremely tight enrage timer that is in place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thehordemage View Post
    In current gear levels the heroic elite version of this fight is impossible for several reasons beyond just the extremely tight enrage timer that is in place.
    How much is the enrage?