Can't use titles obtained at 60 on alts?

IE; I can't use my priests warlord and conqueror title on any other alts. I returned to the game after cross-server achieves got introduced...how come some titles work but these don't?

The pvp titles aren't shared. I haven't really seen a convincing reason for that tbh.

I believe pvp titles are restricted to the character you earned them on, most other titles are account wide, but some you can't use on alts until they hit the required levle ie. hand of a'dal couldn't be used on my newly made rogue till she dinged 70.

But as for pvp titles , those are only for those toons that earned them. (I could be wrong ofc)

I think they should be tbh, other "hard to get" rewards and titles are, Death's demise, scarab lord (I think) etc
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    I think they should be tbh, other "hard to get" rewards and titles are, Death's demise, scarab lord (I think) etc
    I'm no pvp'er (apart from some bg's for funsies) but I agree I don't see the harm in letting the pvp titles be used by any of that persons toons. I don't even agree with blizzards reasoning as to why they chose to make it only the toon that earned it.

Perhaps it'll be something they will change in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Nope, all my toons have Deaths Demise, none of my toons can even use the rank one vanilla titles. It's annoying, my vanilla pvp toons are retired, I'd like to use those titles on toons I now pvp with.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think its some exclusive thing, i'm 100% they could make it so its shared next patch if they wishes too.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

I don't see why not...

They allowed some titles to be cross-character (which are actually harder to obtain) Getting Warlord wasn't hard....it just took tons of time lol. And getting exalted with AV/AB/WSG was EASY as shit back at 60...so I don't see why conquerer isn't cross-character....I know getting exalted with them takes forever nowdays...but back in the day it was quick as hell with those token handins.