asc_rdflag file appearing in my Os(C;)

Pretty much what the title says ive goten a random file in my Os(C
    It got 0giga bite so is it safe to delete it ?

Deleted
    Don't recognize any files with that name. What type of file it is(Application, text document, etc)?

Well gone through some stuff...
    I notic that ive downloaded something called advance system care on that day that use the
    same name on their file's asc_installer.
    So could it just be a file that got stuck their when i uninstalled it ?
    And its just a blank file nothing more to it really and it appeard above every file as i enterd my OS(C)
    And if my computer knowledge serve me right it has to be an application of some sort. Plus says some bullshit about me haveing to be admin to delete it makeing me nervouse if its importent or not...

Deleted
    Yes, it's most likely a log file from Advanced system care. Best course of action would be to uninstall the program and see if it disappears.
    If it doesn't, it's safe to delete it without causing any harm to your computer. Also, do a virus scan after you delete it, just to be sure

Thanks dude
    Last question?
    Is there any reason why it got stuck there ?
    Or was there just an error in the uninstall?

Deleted
    I'm not entirely sure, but the program most likely saved some files/logs in case you would install it again.
    Nothing to be worried about. Though I'd recommend to remove it either way, if it pops back up, do a virus scan.

Haha!
    Have to be that since i actually just download it one time every month and uninstall it cuase it fuck's with AVG virus scan
    so all dose downloads/uninstall might have cuased that,,

Deleted
    Hehe, probably

Anyways, if you want a nice cleanup tool you should check out CCleaner! It wont mess with AVG and cleans out most of the useless crap and temp files on your computer.

http://download.cnet.com/CCleaner/30...-10315544.html