Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Only positive the game gets from me was the my Trooper class story line. However thinking about it makes me even sadder knowing that Bioware could make a far better game going single player RPG; KOTOR 3

Quote Originally Posted by Leodegrance View Post
    Cannot hide those god awful headpieces,cannot color match your gear...just to name a few not on that list.
    Not sure if you know all headpieces available to your class and... we didn't have color match at release and I don't remember there being a big fuss about it. People still played it even with an aweful UI... guess all that doesn't count anymore.

Deleted
    I wish there would be a way to just play the class story in one bit. Having all those bite sized packaged interrupted by whatever you do to grind XP is making it feel real choppy. It kills a bit of the immersion for me, there is no real sense of urgency even if the mission at hand tries to make you belief that there is. Oh wait I have to pick up those scanners and kill 40 infected whatever over there before I can help you with your super serious life or death mission. Because it's a long the way, you know.

There is a planetary questchain and your class story, regard the other missions merely as additional fillers which are easily done. These additional quests mostly are done while you are going towards your class/ planetary quest and I never found it as easy to kill 40 of something when you anyway will kill more than 40 by just passing through. Additional XP for free.

Deleted
    Positive comment: PvP is fun. It's lightsabres vs blasters, it's good stuff.

I redownloaded the game before it went f2p and wanted to give it a go yesterday. After seeing another 120MB patch lined up, I left it and played RIFT instead. Can't be downloading at prime time and sucking up the bandwidth. Will probably give it a go soon but the f2p vs subscriber feature matrix has me down I also heard that performance hadn't been improved which was my main reason for leaving.

well performance had been improved but for some reason was reinstalled with 1.4

To me, Jedi guardian finally getting armour set that has hood down, except its in gamble packs.........

Really, if Bioware had released the jedi guardian armour they used in their PROMO videos, I never would have unsub. It may be a non-issue to most, but I love Tanking and that's what I do, love Jedi Guardian to bits but that hood...sigh...I just want something promised to players since patch 1.2...

This is also the only game with real oceanic server I can play at 50ms...so much potential.

I always hated to not have a hood up armor on my Sith...

Quote Originally Posted by Lethorien View Post
    Well instead of bashing me, and contributing nothing constructive to the thread. Why dont you enlighten us, with you wisdoms, and tell me whats good about the game and whats not so good perhaps show your workings out? instead doing what a lot of people do and siding with which ever is the greater number in a coward like manor.
    I really think you should take a break from these forums, you're getting pretty angry.

There isn't a hate bandwagon, there are a few trolls sure, but SW:ToR was a flop in my view. It has a lot of merits, but the downsides far out-weigh them. The restrictions on Free-to-Play are very strict and while they will be relaxed over time, they should give it more breathing room now.

Deleted
    A positive thread is always welcomed and its a good try, but as per usual certain members on this site cant even respect that, theres plenty of threads to go bitch in about (which is already done) why they just cant use them i dont know,

Deleted
    Qualitydemanding broke scrubs on the internet says the game is bad, so its bad! Nothing short of it... I think its fantastic that all these clever cooties knows for certain that the all horrible free-to-play model will break a ohh-so-horrible game, whilst the servers has never been fuller, and the cartel shop cant but have scraped in bunks of coins. I think a lot of people will quit playing this free game, because you lot think its bad. Like... You dont even have to explain why its bad (not that I dont think you can, of course... This awardwinning game of legoshit is horrible, you said so!), people will simply leave based on your credentials and devotion to slandering things you dont like on the internet. - Also, postcount increases chances of making people leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Perhaps yours should also have been silence?

Posting a thread about a game that (largely) has negative opinions and demanding people only post praise is nothing short of flame-bait imo. Not to mention that it's one of the reasons people dislike the game so much in the first place(only wanting to hear the good and ignore the flaws).
    So what are these so called flaws in which you speak. I have been playing since day one. yes, theres a few issues, but flaws?? -I have not seen anything preventing me from enjoying the game. Im not holding a gun up to peoples heads and saying give me a good comment, i merely suggesting that idiots like you with nothing positive or contructive to say go vent elsewhere or if you want to voice something at least try to base it around something objective, i.e give a few good points and highlight where you think improvements are needed.

Here are some positive comments.

1. SWTOR is a fun and beautiful game and I play it every day. BioWare did a really good job with the story and the voice acting and the scenery.

2. I absolutely adore threads where the OP keeps coming back and adding his little reactions to everything everybody says that he disagrees with. Nothing could be more interesting and useful.

3. By the time BioWare is shut down or absorbed into other units, they will really know how to design a kick-butt MMO.

4. By the time EA is acquired by Disney or someone else, they will finally understand the correct size of the Star Wars MMO market.

5. By the time OLD REPUBLIC is shuttered in 2014 or 2015, there should be a new title in late beta and with any luck and with Disney's money, it will give us more years of fun. In the meantime, enjoy SWTOR, be nice to the remaining devs, and may the Thanksgiving Force be with you.

Still experimenting...

I think that mechanically, TOR's small group PvE is quite underrated.

I think the biggest thing is that TOR has the balance between AoE and single-target almost perfectly correct. Sometimes you AoE, and sometimes you single-target individual mobs. Crowd Control is often used, but it is not absolutely required.

Small group content just "feels right" to me, and better than the AoE spam that WoW 5-man PvE has devolved into.

Quote Originally Posted by Liep View Post
    Qualitydemanding broke scrubs on the internet says the game is bad, so its bad! Nothing short of it... I think its fantastic that all these clever cooties knows for certain that the all horrible free-to-play model will break a ohh-so-horrible game, whilst the servers has never been fuller, and the cartel shop cant but have scraped in bunks of coins. I think a lot of people will quit playing this free game, because you lot think its bad. Like... You dont even have to explain why its bad (not that I dont think you can, of course... This awardwinning game of legoshit is horrible, you said so!), people will simply leave based on your credentials and devotion to slandering things you dont like on the internet. - Also, postcount increases chances of making people leave.
    The "servers have never been fuller" (lol grammar) because there's a whole 5 of them as opposed to the ~50 at launch. Math's hard, yo.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    The "servers have never been fuller" (lol grammar) because there's a whole 5 of them as opposed to the ~50 at launch. Math's hard, yo.
    ...Erhmagerd Pikathulhu!