2 Set bonus or not?

So, I currently have Stonefang Cheastguard Heroic (502) from Stone Guards. Is it worth using raid finder t14 chest (483) and t14 legs 496 to get 2 set bonus, or should I use 502 chest till I get something better? As BM btw.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 09:52 AM ----------

Bump BUmp a

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    have you tried simming it on FD?

how are we supposed to know, you're not even telling us what items you are talking about, which stats are on the items,
    and how much of your damage KC normally is (in % of total dmg)
    I mean 19ilvls is a lot, but 15% more dmg for KC probably outweighs it. but also depends what secondstats are on the items.
    (for example if the 502 had mastery/haste, and the 483 had crit/exp, I wouldn't even think about not swapping)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    how are we supposed to know, you're not even telling us what items you are talking about, which stats are on the items,
    I mean 19ilvls is a lot, but 15% more dmg for KC probably outweighs it. but also depends what secondstats are on the items.
    (for example if the 502 had mastery/haste, and the 483 had crit/exp, I wouldn't even think about not swapping)
    He told which items it was, so... stop bitching.

Yes, 15% KC damage is definitely better then a bit more stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

Yes, 15% KC damage is definitely better then a bit more stats.
    a bit off topic but is it worth using the tier chest if i win it from lfr for my 4 peice along with the shoulders/head i have the chest from galion my shoulders are from golden lotus and helm is form shado pan? or should i aim for the shoulders and helm for the bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I'm not bitching... yeah I can see the names of the items, missed that while rereading sorry. just to lazy to go and look them up^^
    and I was serious with the KC damage, I don't know my KC damage contribution off by heart, and I'm not going ingame to shoot at dummies just to find out what the average KC damage does, not my job. heenksa33 should look that up in his logs. it's his damage that matters

you make it sound like mastery/haste is better than crit/exp?? in what game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    a bit off topic but is it worth using the tier chest if i win it from lfr for my 4 peice along with the shoulders/head i have the chest from galion my shoulders are from golden lotus and helm is form shado pan? or should i aim for the shoulders and helm for the bonus?
    No idea.
    I'm not bitching... yeah I can see the names of the items, missed that while rereading sorry. just to lazy to go and look them up^^
    and I was serious with the KC damage, I don't know my KC damage contribution off by heart, and I'm not going ingame to shoot at dummies just to find out what the average KC damage does, not my job. heenksa33 should look that up in his logs. it's his damage that matters
    His average hits with KC is 50k, and average crits are 108, if you look at his last Feng kill, and 15% of that is 7.5k/16.2k extra damage each KC.

I waited til I got a token off LFR in another slot, I was in the same predicament, luckily I got an LFR shoulder token the same week, and since the best pre-HoF/ToES shoulders were 489, it was only a half-tier downgrade.

Ultimately, though, I believe our 4 pc is using elite heroic shoulders off Protectors and 4pc elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    you make it sound like mastery/haste is better than crit/exp?? in what game?
    you're missunderstanding that. I said "I wouldn't think about not swapping" i.e. I would defenetly swap the 502 mas/haste out and take the 483 if it had crit/exp. I was trying to say that crit/exp is clearly better.
    I had a look at the stats, the 502 has "perfect" stats: crit/exp (exp because more rare than hit, and crit because you can get exp/hit capped while having crit on every item, and crit is best after that) , the 483 is crit/mas. not that bad, as you can reforge 40% of the mas to exp/hit
    but looking at the numbers, I can't imagine an increase of 19ilvl on a single item (allthough chest has a lot of stats) contributes to as much dmg as KC
    (you said 7.5k every ~6sec, thats over 1k dps. unlikely you get that much from the stats)

I would defenetly go with 2set. go an shoot the dummies a few times and go and sim it to be absolutly sure