Grand Empress Phase 2: Proper Add Killing

I have a question about normal mode Grand Empress. We killed her last week, but we did not do the add phase correctly as we had to tank the second reaver the remainder of the fight.

1 tank should grab both reavers and 1 tank should grab and kite the other adds?

When should we be killing the adds to ensure we get a second amber trap for the last reaver as we transition back to P1 again? Do we not actually kill any of the adds until the first reaver is trapped, then kill the wind blades that are attacking the trap, wait for the second trap, repeat?

Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blusenho View Post
    I have a question about normal mode Grand Empress. We killed her last week, but we did not do the add phase correctly as we had to tank the second reaver the remainder of the fight.

1 tank should grab both reavers and 1 tank should grab and kite the other adds?

When should we be killing the adds to ensure we get a second amber trap for the last reaver as we transition back to P1 again? Do we not actually kill any of the adds until the first reaver is trapped, then kill the wind blades that are attacking the trap, wait for the second trap, repeat?

Thanks.
    What we do, perhaps not optimal but easier to controll when the windblades die (aka instantly ending ph2) is each tank take a side to dps. Then when there isnt a second "amber trap" up, we just dps the reaver single target till the pool did spawn. Then trap him and kill of the windblade.

Deleted
    1 tank take both reavers.

1 tank take all the windblades. ( preferably paladin but warrior works aswell )

Single target down 3 wind blades quickly, after that just ignore the windblades and wait for 2 traps to be up, trap 1 reaver and finnish of adds. Easy.

well we actually keep the 2nd reaver alive to get the buff off him on the dps atleast my tank said to do this and when we killed it without any issue i decided this was the correct tact ... we just start with 1 group on each side with each tanks taking the adds wind blade and reaver that come from their respective side. we keep nuking the blades till we end up with one trap a few die before the trap is made then one tank drags his reaver into the trap and we kill the remaining blades. The second reaver we keep alive till the end of the fight for his buff to the dpsers and thts it .

All our kills we have been keeping the 2nd Reaver alive since we never got anywhere close to 2 amber traps. It doesn't seem to be a problem if you're 3 healing it, the extra damage was barely noticeable. If you're 2 healing it I'd probably delay it for a 2nd amber trap. Make sure whichever tank isn't currently kiting runs through all the ranged dps to spread the poison buff to them as well.

This week we actually wiped twice because we didn't get a single amber trap...there just wasn't enough amber and our DPS didn't notice -.-