Looking for help on EnhaPrio

Before i start if u want to troll please just click away instead of commenting here

My friend has an concentration disorder where she cant do certain things in order but she really likes her enhancement so i adviced her to get Enhaprio. She is 479ilvl but it seems Enhaprio is not putting the dps that she should be pulling. I heard u can change the rotation on EnhaPrio and was wondering how i do that so i could set this up for her and if someone could be kind to tell me what to put in there too because i never played an shaman :/

Thanks!

Deleted
    From curse :- http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/enhaprio

Is there a way to edit the rotations??
    Yes, there is. Near the top of EhnaPrio.lua file there is a priority list. It's divided in 2 parts, Enhancement and Elemental (which is not used atm). You can rearrange the lines in the enhancement part if you wish or disable lines by commenting them out with "--" in front of them. Remember, though, that if you update the addon, the priority will revert back to default setting.
    As for the LUA file itself, to find it you'll need to go to your (her) Wow folder > Interface > Add-ons > Enhaprio folder then find the lua file described above. Once you find it, open it up in notepad and just follow the instructions in the comment. For an Enhancement priority, you could check the guide stickied at the top of these forums or go searching the internet for your own.

i checked google but they were all different priority rotations is the guide on this forum the best? thanks btw for helping

Deleted
    I really couldn't say with any certainty how accurate the priority is as I don't play enhancement myself (to a serious degree) but I can offer a link to another guide from Purge :- http://www.totemspot.com/vb/showthre...ll=1#post82921 whom I would consider a reliable source of enhancement information. You could always set up and try a few different priority systems out and see which one works best.

thank u so much for ur help!

I tried to help her to do some changes but end up messing it up thank god i had it copied and saved somewhere else lol is there anyone nice enough that maybe can share the right priority info in the LUA file? i would really appriciate it

Deleted
    i have found curse.com/addons/wow/enhancement-technique to be the most accurate helper in maintaining your rotation. Like any addon it isnt perfect and cant play the game for you, but in single target situations its pretty spot on. For general knowledge about your rotation check the thread on EJ elitistjerks.com/f79/t130513-enhance_me_5_0_5_now_100_more_cds/

Quote Originally Posted by Pelaaja View Post
    i have found curse.com/addons/wow/enhancement-technique to be the most accurate helper in maintaining your rotation. Like any addon it isnt perfect and cant play the game for you, but in single target situations its pretty spot on. For general knowledge about your rotation check the thread on EJ elitistjerks.com/f79/t130513-enhance_me_5_0_5_now_100_more_cds/
    thanks ill try this out for her and we are not looking for an addon that plays for her we are simply looking for an addon like Enhaprio that remind her the rotation