Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

[Patch 5.1] Dominance Offensive & Operation Shieldwall Quest Line

Hello all,

After few days, and much faction changes on PTR, I manage to get quest lines mostly on Dominance Offensive, needed damn revered reputation, for the last quest I got. Seriously Blizzard should buff up reputation gain from daily quests, 4x 150Rep + 1x 300Rep. Really Pain in the ass.

I have made videos like the achievement so consider that this quest lines brings a lot of spoiler, most interesting story is "Rise of the Blood Elves".
    This topic will be updated whit my future opening of the quests, so just fallow it up And hopefully Blizzard will open Kirin Tor istance for Jaina's Hope in next PTR build so we can get a bit more from Alliance side.

I didn't comment on the videos, so just watch them and read the quests :P or hear the voice of the leaders.

Horde - Dominance Offensive:
    Dominance Offensive
    Voice of The Gods
    * Dagger in the Dark Scenario (Watch this so you can understand happening in the next one
    Horde is Family
    Blood For Blood
    The Korune
    Pride
    Rise of the Blood Elves
    Secrets of The Past
    The Divine Bell
    The Darnassus Operation
    The Purge of Dalaran New
    Breath of Darkest Shadow New

Alliance - Operation Shieldwall
    Lion's Landing
    The Man With the Thousand Face
    The Voice Of the Gods
    Jaina's Hope
    The Korune
    Heart of the Alliance
    Secrets of The Past
    The Divine Bell
    The Purge of Dalaran Part 1: Darnassus Attacked New
    The Purge of Dalaran, Cleansing the Kirin Tor From Horde New
    An Ancient Ally New
    In A Search Of Harmony New
    Breath Of Darkest Shadow New
    Last edited by Stiven; 2012-12-13 at 06:15 PM.

Funny how the Horde side is just about complete and the Alliance side isn't even half way there.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I think they had Horde complete in the start of PTR. They are working still on Alliance, or maybe they don't want us to give ability to check it out on PTR

Yea...sad! always more focus on hordes...

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Funny how the Horde side is just about complete and the Alliance side isn't even half way there.
    Horde side was easy to do. Alliance side they have to contend with finding a way to force Warchief Wrynn onto us without it being so obvious. That takes a lot of tact.

and if you don't believe me

Can you explain what "High King" really means? Does it mean Varian is above the other leaders, or something else?
    Much like the "Warchief" of the Horde, the High King is trying to coordinate the actions of all the races in the Alliance.

Deleted
    Aethas is a pretty cool guy, starting to like him. I also preferred the old voice for Lor'thermar but oh well. Nice vids man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    needed damn revered reputation, for the last quest I got. Seriously Blizzard should buff up reputation gain from daily quests, 4x 150Rep + 1x 300Rep. Really Pain in the ass.
    At the start of the PTR the rep per quest used to be 250, but they nerfed it like a week ago, to make it more grindy once again..

This makes me miss playing on Horde side quite a bit. Blood Elves were always a big favorite of mine but the choice was "fresh server, fresh toon with no starting guild" and "watch videos and use the PTR to experience questlines" so I'll just be content with Papa Wrynn being my wingman for this expansion.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    At the start of the PTR the rep per quest used to be 250, but they nerfed it like a week ago, to make it more grindy once again..
    You know what is the funny part. You start doing one faction dailies and quest line. When you reached Honored 6000 to Revered. You do Facation change, and do the Quest Line on other faction, will bring you up revered, so you can save your time for 40 euros

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar is coming on as such a solid character at last, I like him.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Lor'themar is coming on as such a solid character at last, I like him.
    In all this I see Lor'themar as little chicken afraid of Garrosh. I don't see him as Warchief.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Yeah, because its a terrible idea to appoint a uniform leadership while in Total War

BTW, will Blizz fix the whole character transfer before this goes live?

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 10:21 PM ----------

In all this I see Lor'themar as little chicken afraid of Garrosh. I don't see him as Warchief.
    Blood ELves....since when did they become so obssesed with artifacts and what not
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Yeah, because its a terrible idea to appoint a uniform leadership while in Total War

BTW, will Blizz fix the whole character transfer before this goes live?

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 10:21 PM ----------

Blood ELves....since when did they become so obssesed with artifacts and what not
    As Far as I know I was able to Char Transfer on PTR yestrday.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As Far as I know I was able to Char Transfer on PTR yestrday.
    holy crap it does work now!!!
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    oh really? when was the last time you spoke up to your a-hole boss with his cronies next to him?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    He will never ever be warchief nobody is seriously tooting for that. But I kinda agree, talking to the alliance behind the Horde's back whilst doing whatever the fuck he wants until he finds a better deal. Kinda lame but at least he's getting some limelight.

It is rather smart actually, Garrosh is in the far better position right now, Lor'themar is basically playing chess with him biding his time, to make his move. He could be foolish and oppose him directly, but what would he gain? All he would accomplish is to jeopardize the safety of his people.

bob is just keeping a low profile, meddling openly with Garrosh now would mean blood elves being kicked out from the horde or worse bob being killed. I'm sure that when the right time come he will be the first to turn his back to garrosh or maybe the second after Vol'jin.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde war machine in action......fucking love it, love it all

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Horde side was easy to do. Alliance side they have to contend with finding a way to force Warchief Wrynn onto us without it being so obvious. That takes a lot of tact.

It has nothing to do with it being easy/hard, because it's not. Horde side always get finished and Alliance side will always get the left overs. Hell, it's possible this is all we get on Alliance side. I wouldn't be surprised.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing