Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    (25) man is a thing of the past, just like (40) man.

Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    (25) man is a thing of the past, just like (40) man.
    1 man player raids for current hc tier with bots is the thing of the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    The only time that 10m has been harder than 25m without any bias was sartharion and 3 drakes.
    Sinestra
    Beth'tilac
    Blackhorn
    Madness of Deathwing
    Amber-Shaper Un'sok

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    The only time that 10m has been harder than 25m without any bias was sartharion and 3 drakes.
    T11 was harder on 10 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    umad?

/10chars

And let's not have giant spaces in our thread so everyone can see it. let's not make such a spammy post and adding /10chars to it. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-11-22 at 09:48 AM.

Much of t11 was harder on 10m than on 25m.

Blood legion is first, so...thread is pointless. /pat

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 01:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ellsian View Post
    In 25s bracket.
    and yet 10 man lovers will argue that.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

10 man guild.... not a real guild

You know exactly what you said. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-11-22 at 09:47 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its like people think the raid setting will change the outcome of how good a guild actually works together, barring any outstanding bugs. Top guilds will be at the top because of dedication & teamwork, it has little to nothing to do with raid size or tuning. I can promise you if there was another guild with the same dedication & teamwork, you would be seeing more of them, but you don't because the quality & dedication of other guilds & their members is less then the top end.

To the people who are saying one size is easier then the other.. of course it will be if you actually oh I don't know, experience the fight before then do it on another setting because you have the insight & experience to do the fight better, then claim that it's *easier* because it finally clicked for your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellsian View Post
    In 25s bracket.
    This tenchars

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Exactly. Good players know 10 man is easier, because your individual effort, as a good player, counts far more than it does in a 25 man. There's also less shit for you to do or worry about for each individual person (less adds, less people, etc.). Any good 25 man raiders can confirm this for themselves whenever they step into a 10 man, save for some specific fights (such as Sarth 3D).

If you're not a good player, I can see why you'd think 10 man is harder since you definitely can't be carried in a 10 man.
    So.... 25 man is more forgiving and let you carry people, but is still harder?
    You seem to speak against yourself here imo
    What you are saying is that in 10 man each player have to be better cause their effort counts more = 25 man is more slacky/easier.

OT: World first is world first Imo, but you should also give both "brackets" credit for world first in each form. Like somone mentioned earlier.... so the first of them all would get both overal first and their bracket first

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just enjoy looking at these threads to watch the people crying. 10m vs 25m threads make me laugh because it just flocks the want-to-be trolls.

Some fights are harder on 10HM, some fights are harder on 25HM; as Normal modes are not what top end players care about. The thing people fail to see is that most world 1st guilds in US/EU push to be 25m. That doesn't mean that 25m is always the hardest, it could be the case but not 100%. You have to look at time completed, which tier, which patch, what hotfix: stuff like that. Paragon released that HM Rag was a joke on 10HM; yes compared to 25HM after you had already completed it. You have the weapons from the hardest boss, then you do the boss again; you have the gear and the strat down already. The rest of the time is just perfecting it.

All in All; individual times of tiers will be different for difficulty for the bosses. Please stop doing these threads because it will just flock wanna-be trolls. Higher end guilds will try to make themselves see a little better by putting US 1st 25 Alliance Kill instead of US 15th or World 33rd. Makes it seem better for them. World 1st = First people in the world to complete something. If you want World first to be in one mode, then eliminate all other modes (but that will never happen).
    [P] [85:Manintty-Sha]: like your pretty much a tank god

I used to be good at this game
    Washed up Top 20 US player

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Blood legion is first, so...thread is pointless. /pat

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 01:36 AM ----------

and yet 10 man lovers will argue that.
    Their not first tho, you could argue method is ahead of BL, performance wise and who will win out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Their not first tho, you could argue method is ahead of BL, performance wise and who will win out of them.
    They are though, you could argue 10 man guilds matter, difficulty wise and if they are on par with 25s.

They aren't.

Paragon is world fastest guild that has killed 3/4hc from terrace. I think they will get WF.

Off topic: Stop this 10vs25 shiaat

Oh i cant wait for the threads coming when BL kills 25m 1hr before Paragon because they have a freakin day headstart and all claim BL are the best...sometimes i think mmo-c is just a big time wimey wobley blob.

Whether you believe 10 man is harder, or 25 if harder, everyone can agree they are not the same difficulty on a fight-per-fight basis. Each bracket has its own worst first and has nothing to do with the other bracket.

If you actually do the math of when method and paragon got the patch and their kills compared to the US guilds, you'll see it actually took them longer.

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    And all the resto Druids will be filthy that their class wasn't respresented in the world first kill. Business as usual.
    How long was this true for shaman?Not just any spec but the class as a whole?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are three races:

World First
    World First 10m
    World First 25m

The vast majority of threads are being discussed on the basis of the first race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.