Thread: Can´t Jump...

Deleted

Can´t Jump...

anyone got this bug? i can´t jump in HoF normal or herioc... and my keybindings is totally fine.. whaaaat is wrooong? :-)

Did a priest levitate you?

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Actually I had this issue too a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't levitated or anything. I tried to reload UI but that didn't fix it. I finally had to log out or alt f4 and log back in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus4004 View Post
    Did a priest levitate you?
    Not really no...

extra jump buff in dreadwastes, you extra jumped into it :P

Quote Originally Posted by srathgar View Post
    extra jump buff in dreadwastes, you extra jumped into it :P
    This I think

Change your dreadwastes debuff... annoys the feck out of me untill I changed.

Quote Originally Posted by lujandavid17 View Post
    Tsulong is indeed the new Garalon
    What? Lol.

had the same here after i dubble jumped into the Hof entrance... was kinda oddd...... and nearly cost me another keyboardxD
    thought my damm spacebar broke from the jump spam
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Deleted
    If you have the locust jump buff and you jump into the instance portal you won't be able to jump anymore. Either get another buff or just walk in.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkwouter View Post
    If you have the locust jump buff and you jump into the instance portal you won't be able to jump anymore. Either get another buff or just walk in.
    oh thank god. no i know whats causing it!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    What does this have to do with shamans again? Couldn't this have been posted in general?

Startropic
    Simple Math - US-Andorhal
    Windwalker Monk