need help with combat spec

I'm new to the combat spec and was wondering a good rotation for leveling. Additional info on stats and all that would be appreciated aswell ty.

What level are you? Early on, you kinda just press buttons...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Early on, you kinda just press buttons...
    I don't call myself an expert or anything, but I think you do the same at level 90

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I don't call myself an expert or anything, but I think you do the same at level 90
    I mean random buttons. :] RvS, SS, Evisc; all the same when everything dies in a few globals no matter what.

For longer fights, the base rotation is the same as 90: keep SnD up, keep RvS up for every finisher and SS, SS to 5 CP, Evisc.

Quote Originally Posted by owlbeartree View Post
    I'm new to the combat spec and was wondering a good rotation for leveling. Additional info on stats and all that would be appreciated aswell ty.
    Ambush, SS/RvS(once you learn it), evis at low levels. Once you level up things start to live longer, your priority will start to shift away from eviscerate and more towards maintaining SnD (deadly momentum can shift that back again to eviscerate).

At lower levels just run around with BF up and pull two mobs at a time and cleave then down.

When you get to 87, I would really not play as Combat. Play as Sub because it far and away has the best energy regen due to Energetic Recovery. That lets you open with a stun on mobs and you will do nice damage with Find Weakness. Combat damage and energy regen is really horrible unless you are Deep Insight or use Killing Spree.

I levelled as Assassination and it was pretty painful, and I has BIS DS gear and Orange Daggers, and I still wish I had gone Sub. If you are levelling in quest gear, I would go Sub for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about Rupture? We use that in Combat, right?

mobs don't last the full duration so your better off using it on a evis or Snd.
    also remember the deadly momentum glyph.
    it restored your Snd and recuperate to the duration you had when you applied them.

so attack 1 mob and get 5x combo Snd off mob should be dead
    attack another mob and get recuperate up.
    then just go awol and cleave the hell out of mobs!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

I'm lvl 85 but i was assasination the whole time and nothing else but id like try combat