Deleted

Special Olympics down Zaviel, World First

After conducting a 8 hour seance in Raffter Aunt's basement, Our very finest managed to pierce the very fabric of reality to make contact with the great spirits that reside on other side of the ward and retrieve the tactics for the second boss of the Frozen Tempest raid (Pic below)

We then consumed large quantities of caffeinated drinks and pizza more greasy than a fourteen year old boy at Miss America 2012.

We then rallyed the troops and gathered 19 of the very finest raiders throughout Telera and Coookie to set foot into Crucia's icy fortress for round 2.

As we worked our way upto the top of the tempest engine, we encountered purple cannons, spawned from the heart of all evil. Unfortunately the earlier seance did not reveal that purple cannons were bad, so a large majority of the guild decided for the good of future ascended they would test the damage of the cannons. The results were conclusive, cannons are bad and they hurt.

Upon the top of the tempest engine sat Zaviel, unlike her former Gelidra, this boss needed to spend a bit more time down the Gym, pumping some cold hard steel, so she hits like a freshly polished monster truck.

Nether the less Zaviel put up a good fight and slayed many a member of Special Olympics, but the healers, who's skills had been enhanced by eating raw phoenix eggs before the raid, overcame the masses of damage Zaviel was putting out with ease.

The events in the following video you may or may not watch took place on the 19th of November at roughly 8:16pm.

We then got our backsides handed to us in a neatly packaged box on the Frost Giants, so it will probably be a while until our next kill, unless they tone down a few things!

Anyways I need to go outside.

good job, fight didn't seem too interesting unless something else was going on that I didn't see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    good job, fight didn't seem too interesting unless something else was going on that I didn't see.
    It's all fairly straightfoward mechanics

Second phase involves a lot of moving, Red orbs are firing out waves of electricity, while you've also got to keep moving around the room to avoid the giant lazer beam and finally whenever she does a debuff you've got to move and keeping moving for a few seconds or you die pretty rapidly.

Overall a really fun fight, bare in mind that this is Normal Mode and Hardmodes will be coming out shortly and I look foward to see what they do with this one =)

Deleted
    Is it crucia tonight then? DD

How many bosses are there in the raid and so far would you say its one of their better ones or...? How does it compare to Hammerknell or Infernal Dawn?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

This be epic, keep up the good work!
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Congrats! That's nice stuff there, what shard is SO based on?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Congrats! That's nice stuff there, what shard is SO based on?
    Blightweald, EU.

Its also the home of Para Bellum (which is another world ranked guild)
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome job!! Congrats on the world first!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Gratz and awesome job!!

I just barely completed my first Expert last night. Archive of Flesh. Was pretty fun.