Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If it gets more people to Wpvp then i am all for this change, i hope it goes through, its nice to actually see an incentive to actually Wpvp. The only time i ever actually see real good Wpvp is when i am on PTR, for some reason there is always people out and about killing each-other in pandaria and its tremendous fun, its nice to see a carrot being put in This i actually a change to pvp that i am happy about which has not happened in a very long time gg blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I need to get my hands on that PvP power trinket, can't imagine how many raids I'll be able to wipe all by myself by dropping 200k chaoswaves in them...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Hmm I need to get my hands on that PvP power trinket, can't imagine how many raids I'll be able to wipe all by myself by dropping 200k chaoswaves in them...
    Hahaha chaos wave with this will mean gg i cant wait to see my 700k chaos bolts and killing two guys in one cast muahahaha frostbomb should also be fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Hahaha chaos wave with this will mean gg i cant wait to see my 700k chaos bolts and killing two guys in one cast muahahaha frostbomb should also be fun to watch
    I wonder how much dmg I can put out in a Ret burst period
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore