Page 1 of 2
LastLast

5.1 Rare Mobs, PvP Trinkets.

So there will be 6 new rare mobs in 5.1. 3 Horde and 3 Alliance.

Loot tables include three, 1 minute cooldown trinkets, only usable on Pandaria.

One being a loss of control trinket.
    One being a +10k pvp power trinket. [that's 37.74% increase at 90, oof]
    One being a +10k res trinket.

Other drops include an invite to the Brawlers Guild and a token for 250 honor.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=208479/5...ck-friday-sale

Also, it looks like they have new ability sets compared to current rares.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2012-11-21 at 09:02 PM.

gonna bet it's a misinformation or datamine error, stats are way to high and will give an edge unrivaled by any legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    gonna bet it's a misinformation or datamine error, stats are way to high and will give an edge unrivaled by any legendary
    Possibly, but this is specifically for world[pandaria] pvp, sooo, who knows.

Oh and this wasn't only datamined, people have gotten them on the PTR, so says the comments.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2012-11-21 at 09:19 PM.

Stats on what? The trinket it 10k pvp power on use, no passive stats. The malevolent one is 1300 passive power with 300ish resil and a 5k primary stat use. Not much difference tbh the 1 min cd is really the only thing it has going for it. And its only usable in pandaria, not sure what the big deal is. Means if you get ganked in pandaria its going to hurt alot more than usual.

Deleted
    But they don't want to force pvpers to pve vice versa -_-

Deleted
    They are only for Pandaria, so pvp outdoor... Just as dangerous as pvping with Raining Blood on. Heck, Raining Blood is ten times worse.
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2012-11-21 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't PvP Power have no effect outside of PvP zones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    im pretty sure pvp power only works in instanced pvp too?

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't PvP Power have no effect outside of PvP zones?
    bat me to it by seconds

Deleted
    Afaik, only healing becomes unaffected by it, because there was no way to differentiate being healed in pvp and pve (outside restricting it to arenas and bgs).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Afaik, only healing becomes unaffected by it, because there was no way to differentiate being healed in pvp and pve (outside restricting it to arenas and bgs).
    Ah yes, seems about right. I stand corrected then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    let people buy them at vendors Wpvp pretty much doesn't exist anymore unless you want to camp the enemy factions quartermasters

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    The mobs are inside the new faction bases, so they will require pvp to even get to them.

Great idea to cause attacks on the opposing factions base.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    The mobs are inside the new faction bases, so they will require pvp to even get to them.

Ooohhh sounds sweet, i went from disliking to liking in one post, this should be a great incentive to Wpvp, if its true if only the trinket worked in BGs would be hilarious one shotting people with all that pvp power

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post

That.... is awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    o.O I think healing in world PvP works with PvP power. I'll certainly check it tonight to make sure, but I'm pretty sure I was healing for my normal amount when my friends and I were causing a ruckus in STV last week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    That.... is awesome!
    agreed /10char

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Stats on what? The trinket it 10k pvp power on use, no passive stats. The malevolent one is 1300 passive power with 300ish resil and a 5k primary stat use. Not much difference tbh the 1 min cd is really the only thing it has going for it. And its only usable in pandaria, not sure what the big deal is. Means if you get ganked in pandaria its going to hurt alot more than usual.
    Provided link didn't (and isn't) working for me so i had no clue it was on use. If it's for world PvP then i don't care really, for arena it still would be overboard for some heavy burst classes.

Provided link didn't (and isn't) working for me so i had no clue it was on use. If it's for world PvP then i don't care really, for arena it still would be overboard for some heavy burst classes.
    Works just fine for me on multiple comps. Just go to wowhead.com and check it out.

I can't realy see that those trinkets would be better than the honor/Conquest trinkets to be honest, dosn't say how long those trinket procs last though. But the lack of passive stats... hmm... That means that when the trinket is on a CD you got a trinket or two with NO use. Though 1 min aint much, you pretty much have to kill your target before the proc wears off.

Other than that - I LOVE THIS! I've missed Wpvp since the epic SS vs TM battles back in Vanilla! After that only Isle of Quel Danas was the only place with some Wpvp and "legit" ganking.
    Hope it will work out, and not end up like a wpve encounter where horde dont give shit about alliance attacking their base and vise versa.. (Free epixxxx omgs....! >.<)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Things like this plus the rest of legenday quest will be great for wpvp.

I welcome this changes.