Deleted

Need some gearchoice help

I have gotten the tier 14 head and chest from raidfinder and thats all the tier gear i have atm. The question is if its worth it to change to lower ilvl tier to get the 2 set bonus or not? here is my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zurgan/simple

I am facing the same dilemma. Given you have a helm with crit and a 496, I suspect not. Use female dwarf to get a clearer idea.

It would be a dps increase imo... The 2 piece is really good.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...692.76658&l=85

Comparing them shows a difference of
    241 Agi
    302 Sta
    234 Armor
    157 Crit (0.88%)
    68 Expertise (0.66)
    570 Hit (5.56%)
    for the hawkmaster's headguard and zor'lok's fizzing chestguard over
    432 Mastery (2.41)
    for the yaungol slayer's tunic and headguard

So you are losing a good amount of stats and agi, but as KC scales with AP, 241 (my lord blastington scope proc (1800 agility) doesn't even give me 15% damage! This was without raid buffs, but as raid buffs will increase both the base damage and the proc agility I don't feel the need to say anything because it will probably equate to the same thing because you are adding the same buffs.) agility won't give you enough AP equal to 15% increased damage. It would probably be a small dps increase, but I'd still probably take it.

Just know that my relic of xuen procs gives me about ~18% damage. That is 3027 agility. Add in the 2 piece that would be a considerable amount of damage.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2012-11-22 at 01:21 AM.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I have a similar dilemma.
    Picked up the last 2 pieces in RF for my 4 set last night, the shoulders were a straight upgrade on the 463 blue shoulders I had but I would have to downgrade my chest (Normal Stonefang Chestguard off MSV dogs).

Pro: Gain 4 set
    Con: Lose a whack of static agi.

How is our 4 set comparing DPS increase wise?

I simmed a few things on FD and the dropping of ilvl to gain 4set comes out a head but thought I'd check anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    I have a similar dilemma.
    Picked up the last 2 pieces in RF for my 4 set last night, the shoulders were a straight upgrade on the 463 blue shoulders I had but I would have to downgrade my chest (Normal Stonefang Chestguard off MSV dogs).

Pro: Gain 4 set
    Con: Lose a whack of static agi.

How is our 4 set comparing DPS increase wise?

I simmed a few things on FD and the dropping of ilvl to gain 4set comes out a head but thought I'd check anyway.
    So you are asking about switching a 486 for a 483 and the 4 piece? Of course go for the 4 piece.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Thx for the reply. I should have mentioned i play as SV and not BM even tho BM is stated as first specc Dont know if that will change anything...